Turn on thread page Beta

Hello :3 watch

ReputationRep:
    How are you all
    I am an A level student
    Life really really sucks have been through a lot trauma and really dont know how to overcome
    Please introduce yourself xx
    Sorry not sure if its appropriate for me to ask, Just checking how it works
    nice to meet you all x
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hello

Year 12 and Year 13 will be toughest in your academic career so far but dw, it will be over soon and everything will be fine trust me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i agree, sixth form is the worst 2 years of my life and im only in the first year

ReputationRep:
    Hii and omg the amount of work u have to do to get good grades in A levels is insane!! Ive only been doing A levels for like half a term but I wonder is uni actually gonna get better or worse than A levels??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Hello

Year 12 and Year 13 will be toughest in your academic career so far but dw, it will be over soon and everything will be fine trust me

(Original post by ihatePE)
    i agree, sixth form is the worst 2 years of my life and im only in the first year
    oh no i meant... its not all about my academic life.. there are other issues as well which really affects me mentally
    its like when i start thinking about "something" i start to get a bad headache

ReputationRep:
    Hello there :hello:
    That's sweet.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I started AS this year and it sucks lol. It requires such hard work but it's worth it :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Asiangirl_18)
    Hii and omg the amount of work u have to do to get good grades in A levels is insane!! Ive only been doing A levels for like half a term but I wonder is uni actually gonna get better or worse than A levels??
    worse probably from what I heard about academics but at least you'll be focusing on a subject that you enjoy a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ooooooooooooooooooh son just WAIT until year 13 JUST WAIT
    imma pray for your soul
    honestly
    its not too late to go back and choose BTECs you know
    I think :dontknow:
    Good luck :creep:

I've been at uni for like a month doing pharmacy and we're literally going over the organelles in a cell and what they do, and how to name alcohols and aldehydes and carboxylic acids

literally - i think we should do our degrees before we do A levels :lol:
    but nah the first year of uni is basically A levels so dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Hello there :hello:
    That's sweet.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I started AS this year and it sucks lol. It requires such hard work but it's worth it :yep:
    hi
    thank you
    i am doing AS and A2 together (3 years) because i am a failure thats why :lol:

ReputationRep:
    worse probably from what I heard about academics but at least you'll be focusing on a subject that you enjoy a lot
    Idk if i will be able to do flippin English lit for like four years straight and not find it difficult or boring at uni
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by lifeisterrible99)
    oh no i meant... its not all about my academic life.. there are other issues as well which really affects me mentally
    its like when i start thinking about "something" i start to get a bad headache
    If you are getting socially isolated :console:, honestly everything will be fine social pressure is a horrible thing especially when people do not conform to societal norms or expectations. I was the nerd at my old school and people used my for my academics and bullied me. You'll be fine, trust me. Everything will be ok

ReputationRep:
    How are you all
    I am an A level student
    Life really really sucks have been through a lot trauma and really dont know how to overcome
    nice to meet you all x
    What kinda trauma if u dnt mind me asking. Dnt answer if this is too personal tho as I dnt wanna be intrusive. Just helpful if possible.

ReputationRep:
    oh and btw op - if you wanna get good grades, log out and never log back in and run as far away from TSR as you can
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Idk if i will be able to do flippin English lit for like four years straight and not find it difficult or boring at uni
    Hahahaha I don't think I can analyze the author's intentions or the literary choices that the narrator makes for like 3-4 years without getting bored out of my mind tbh..... I like English but not that much
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How are you all
    I am an A level student
    nice to meet you all x
    I'm ok thanks, are you?I'm in Year 13. :argh: = everyday
    :console:
    Mi name's Cheese, studying Chemistry, Physics and Maths at A2, want to study Chem at Uni, doing an EPQ on Chem, I'm addicted to this website and therefore behind on my work
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    If you are getting socially isolated :console:, honestly everything will be fine social pressure is a horrible thing especially when people do not conform to societal norms or expectations. I was the nerd at my old school and people used my for my academics and bullied me. You'll be fine, trust me. Everything will be ok
    i hope so xx
    What kinda trauma if u dnt mind me asking. Dnt answer if this is too personal tho as I dnt wanna be intrusive. Just helpful if possible.
    people accuse me for nothing they think that i have done something and blame me for it and i always get scared what if my parents find out about it although i haven't done anything but i have that fear in me. people terrify me
    (Original post by z33)
    oh and btw op - if you wanna get good grades, log out and never log back in and run as far away from TSR as you can
    i dont think i can ever get any good grades xx its been confirmed by my parents <3

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i can ever get any good grades xx its been confirmed by my parents <3
    your parents aint psychic and they aint you
    tell them to **** right off (not literally esp if theyre asian and you wanna live) and show them what you can do
    anyone can get good grades if they work hard enough
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by z33)
    ooooooooooooooooooh son just WAIT until year 13 JUST WAIT
    imma pray for your soul
    honestly
    its not too late to go back and choose BTECs you know
    I think :dontknow:
    Good luck :creep:

I've been at uni for like a month doing pharmacy and we're literally going over the organelles in a cell and what they do, and how to name alcohols and aldehydes and carboxylic acids

literally - i think we should do our degrees before we do A levels :lol:
    but nah the first year of uni is basically A levels so dont worry about it
    its alright, im settling in slowly, after christmas, i'd be too busy revising so i wouldnt have time for other issues

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha I don't think I can analyze the author's intentions or the literary choices that the narrator makes for like 3-4 years without getting bored out of my mind tbh..... I like English but not that much
    Hahah well I gotta suck it up and do it kus English is the only thing I'm very good at and want to do tbh. I dnt have any backups so I will be screwed if I fail
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Hahah well I gotta suck it up and do it kus English is the only thing I'm very good at and want to do tbh. I dnt have any backups so I will be screwed if I fail
    I am sure you can do other stuff

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.