The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham offer holders 2017!

Scroll to see replies

HEY

I'm a fresher studying at Nottingham so if any of you guys have any questions then hit me up !
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Edsouthern
Does anyone here have an offer for Economics?

Yep, AAA needed. You?
I got AAB for MSci Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry and A*AA for MSci Natural Sciences!
Original post by bonjourhill
I have an offer for joint honours English Literature and History of Art 😁 Congrats to everyone that has offers so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, when did you send your application off?
Bump for the newbie applicant holders :colone:
name:ajay
place:south east
course; aerospace engineering
offer: a a in maths and b in physics
Original post by fefssdf
HEY

I'm a fresher studying at Nottingham so if any of you guys have any questions then hit me up !

What are your flat mates like?

Whats the hottest club?

Do a lot of companies visit the uni?
Got my offer at 6PM today! A*AA for the "Physics with European Language" 4 year MSci course.
Name: Elmstone
Subjects: Biology, Geography and Maths
Offer: Bsc Geography AAB
Original post by citibankrec

Whats the hottest club?

I'm going to answer 2 and 3 based on what people/cousins who are either at or have gone to Nottingham told me.

Clubs- Depends on what you're in to. I know some new nightclub called Pom Pom opened in Nottingham right before Freshers week and from the instagram pictures I saw from one the girls who I went to school with, it looks amazing! One of my friends is doing a Masters there and he says Crisis is pretty good.

My cousin did Economics at Nottingham (fairly long time ago) and the Careers service somehow managed to help him get an internship at JP Morgan in his first year and Credit Suisse in second. Notts does do pretty well with employability so safe to assume loads of companies visit there.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm going to answer 2 and 3 based on what people/cousins who are either at or have gone to Nottingham told me.

Clubs- Depends on what you're in to. I know some new nightclub called Pom Pom opened in Nottingham right before Freshers week and from the instagram pictures I saw from one the girls who I went to school with, it looks amazing! One of my friends is doing a Masters there and he says Crisis is pretty good.

My cousin did Economics at Nottingham (fairly long time ago) and the Careers service somehow managed to help him get an internship at JP Morgan in his first year and Credit Suisse in second. Notts does do pretty well with employability so safe to assume loads of companies visit there.

PRSOM
Original post by citibankrec

Whats the hottest club?

I don't really have flat mates as such as I'm living in catered halls and I actually chat more to those not in my block cause at dinner you can sit with whoever you want so those living next to me I don't actually chat to

The most popular club would probably be crisis at rock city which is on Wednesday nights
Pryzm is decent as well and that's on a Monday night and then Pom Pom is also alright which is Thursdays and there's plenty others such as ocean on Fridays which is a student only club which plays very cheesy music

Yh lots of campaniles do visit and we constantly get emails about networking events not that I've been cause I'm a fresher lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Subjects: German, Drama, English Language and History
Course: German and Russian
Entry requirements: Unconditional

Submitted my application on Sunday, received my offer today :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a Nottingham facebook group and group chat made 😊 here's the link to the fb group if you want to join : https://www.facebook.com/groups/653887711455587/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by denkata
Computer Science and AI with an industrial year. It's the equivalent of ABB. I was worried I got an invite but no admissions event in my portal, so I am pleased to hear I am not the only one.

Hey!

I'm also got an offer (ABB) from Notts for the MSci Comp Sci course (Not the AI one though).

Were you surprised that you got ABB? I was, because I thought the standard offer was AAB if you have an A-Level in Comp Sci.
Someone at tsr has deleted my post here, from a couple of days ago, so i will write it again,
Location-Somewhere in midlands
Subjects- sociology with theatre studies BA (with hons)
Course-psychology masters conversion degree
Entry requirements for course- 2.1 with maths gcse c+ (both already achieved)

Please don't delete this again, thanks guys!!!!!!??????????>>>>!!!!!!!!
Name - Ehren
Location - East Yorkshire
Subjects - Maths, Geography, Travel and Tourism
Offer - BSc Finance Accounting and management - AAB
Original post by Ehrenjlewis
Name - Ehren
Location - East Yorkshire
Subjects - Maths, Geography, Travel and Tourism
Offer - BSc Finance Accounting and management - AAB

What did you get in your AS results?
Anyone going to an applicant day in March?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Anyone going to an applicant day in March?

I'm going to the natural sciences one on 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending