Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in studying politics at Loughborough however the website has little information about the course itself... is anyone currently doing this course at undergraduate level? what are some modules I can take up? and modules on human rights or sociology related?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by kaash19)
    I'm interested in studying politics at Loughborough however the website has little information about the course itself... is anyone currently doing this course at undergraduate level? what are some modules I can take up? and modules on human rights or sociology related?
    Hi kaash19

If you've already looked here for information, it might be worth contact the department directly for the specific information you need/ Quite a few of the politics courses are new, so it would be worth speaking to someone in the department for the latest information.
    Best person to contact is Catherine Armstrong who is the admissions tutor [email protected]
    She'll be able to give you some more info.

Hope this helps
    Vicky

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.