Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Just applying this year
    I've only just turned 17
    oh right, have you been down here to see it yet?

do you talk to faerieland? shes coming to cambridge too. shes pretty much in exact same situation as you.

ReputationRep:
    evening... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    awww Happy Birthday.
    Thank you

Yeah I talk to Fairie. Keep trying to persuade her to apply to Robinson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    evening... :cool:
    Hello again

ReputationRep:
    Well first things first. i tried to find out what character I am from you sig, but it wont let me access it. Can you post the link. :cool:
    try again dunno what happen before.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Yeah I talk to Fairie. Keep trying to persuade her to apply to Robinson
    lol i think shes going to clare or something. she came down here to see and she loved it..:rolleyes: think mostly to do with teh clothes shops :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Morning..

ReputationRep:
    Morning!

(Original post by Swim By)
    lol i think shes going to clare or something. she came down here to see and she loved it..:rolleyes: think mostly to do with teh clothes shops :rolleyes:
    Argh! Twas Christs last I heard. I wish she would stop changing her mind Too hard to keep up with

ReputationRep:
    good day people?

ive had 35 relatives and family friends around for a belated 18th thingy, had to explain dozens of times about my time in africa and repeat hundreds of times what uni and course im doing...im worn out...why can't they leave me to suffer my mortality in peace?

ReputationRep:

Argh! Twas Christs last I heard. I wish she would stop changing her mind Too hard to keep up with
    lol you probably right, i just remember wrong. me and my memory you know :rolleyes: have you came down to see yet? must be a long trip from scotland..

ReputationRep:
    I was down for a little while when I was in London for the weekend.
    It just confirmed what I was thinking to be honest .

I've been shopping today. Then shopping on ebay when I got home

ReputationRep:
    try again dunno what happen before.
    hehe, i'm MARLIN, the worrisome guardian with good intentions. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I was down for a little while when I was in London for the weekend.
    It just confirmed what I was thinking to be honest .

I've been shopping today. Then shopping on ebay when I got home
    lol oh right, what were you thinking :confused: did you like it?? dont like it??

hehe what did you buy? i'm thinkin about cutting up my credit card. its ruined my life i need to repay 400 quid

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i'm MARLIN, the worrisome guardian with good intentions. :cool:
    lol i hate those things, they are worryingly accurate alot of the times

ReputationRep:
    I had a pretty crap day. Got a migraine from the company of 2 grandmothers all day.

It hurts, but the blind stage has passed thankfully so at least I can watch TV \o/ .

ReputationRep:
    lol oh right, what were you thinking :confused: did you like it?? dont like it??

hehe what did you buy? i'm thinkin about cutting up my credit card. its ruined my life i need to repay 400 quid

I was more there to help pick a college. I was thinking about Robinson before and it was as nice as I expected . Plus I saw a cute squirrel and a duck on the way to it .

I bought a crinkly skirt from East(well my mum bought that for me actually), a rainbow stripey jumper thing from Next, a makeup thing from Debenhams cos it had some great eyeshadow colours (not a makeup person but made an exception) and The Final Countdown by Europe in HMV. They had the original version of the CD in and I've only got the extended edition and two copies on vinyl. Honestly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    I had a pretty crap day. Got a migraine from the company of 2 grandmothers all day.

It hurts, but the blind stage has passed thankfully so at least I can watch TV \o/ .
    lol nice...

hope you didnt miss the cricket?

ReputationRep:
    "You're MARLIN, the worrisome guardian with good intentions."

stupid fish....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    "You're MARLIN, the worrisome guardian with good intentions."

stupid fish....
    hehe, are you that as well.

ReputationRep:
    I was more there to help pick a college. I was thinking about Robinson before and it was as nice as I expected . Plus I saw a cute squirrel and a duck on the way to it .

I bought a crinkly skirt from East(well my mum bought that for me actually), a rainbow stripey jumper thing from Next, a makeup thing from Debenhams cos it had some great eyeshadow colours (not a makeup person but made an exception) and The Final Countdown by Europe in HMV. They had the original version of the CD in and I've only got the extended edition and two copies on vinyl. Honestly!
    oh cool, as long as you like it thats cool.
    all the colleges are near the river i think, i took some of my relatives kids to feed the ducks few weeks ago and those damn ducks are vicious little buggers. :mad:

hehe, i'm sure the clthoes are very nice :rolleye: i hope your not gonna chare you hippie ways and leave me on me own

i still only know one song by europe

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.