Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    *looks at you guys funny* I'm not tired enough to sleep, but I'm tired enough to be confused.
    Basically, you give me your phone number and I play abusive sound clips to you down the phone, wanna play?

Mod Expression - Language (Quotation) Violation. Post Edited.

ReputationRep:
    *looks at you guys funny* I'm not tired enough to sleep, but I'm tired enough to be confused.
    I think the popular choice for confused people is to post their mobile number and dare people to call it or text them.

ReputationRep:
    *giggles*

still no texts about someone stealing my shoe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    Basically, you give me your phone number and I play abusive sound clips to you down the phone, wanna play?
    lol - you never told me beforehand - at least then I could've been prepared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    just give your phone number and join in or phone or text someone who's already given their number

MB
    Boo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

*giggles*

still no texts about someone stealing my shoe?
    Maybe somebody stole your text as well?

ReputationRep:
    lol text me your worse 07800718627, but if you call me you're getting a nice redirect to voicemail =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    lol - you never told me beforehand - at least then I could've been prepared!
    lol sorry! I didn't have my ear to the phone anyway apart from at the start to make sure you'd picked up :]

I nearly cried when you swore at me

(Original post by fish)
    lol text me your worse 07800718627, but if you call me you're getting a nice redirect to voicemail =P
    I don't want to text because you'll get my number only calls for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)

I don't want to text because you'll get my number only calls for me!

Fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough!
    Will you pick up?

ReputationRep:
    oooh mb and fishpaste have given me an idea.. i'm too much of a wuss to accept calls but i'll happily give and receive voice mail even though i still have absolutely nothing to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    oooh mb and fishpaste have given me an idea.. i'm too much of a wuss to accept calls but i'll happily give and receive voice mail even though i still have absolutely nothing to say
    go on, pick up, if i ring you in a min

ReputationRep:
    I'll recieve calls

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    go on, pick up, if i ring you in a min
    lol i have nothing to saaaaay, i'm too sleep deprived for conversation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    Will you pick up?
    Nope. My parents wouldn't appreciate being woken up by my late night antics =P

ReputationRep:
    Ehh, who just said "this is Mandy" - when it was blatantly a man? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Ehh, who just said "this is Mandy" - when it was blatantly a man? :eek:
    Someone called Andy with a slur? It wasn't me though.

ReputationRep:
    You know narb, it's common practice to say HELLO! when you pick up the phone

ReputationRep:
    Send me one, I'm interested to hear.

ReputationRep:
    just got the message from 'me!' about the shoe :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.