Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I'm not convinced.
    I've known her for quite a while, and I haven't seen anything that would lead me to the conclusion that she's gender-confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    lol they were entertaining, im suprised that both of you got worked up over stuff
    Yes, well. We had ambitions.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have membership. I just think it could be true. Don't know why tho :confused: .
    Your a member here are you not?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have membership. I just think it could be true. Don't know why tho :confused: .
    to this forum, you joined in june. im just amazed that you think being here for a proportionally little amount of time allows you to judge someone like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I've known her for quite a while, and I haven't seen anything that would lead me to the conclusion that she's gender-confused.
    here here

shes a woman, no male could ***** like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    to this forum, you joined in june. im just amazed that you think being here for a proportionally little amount of time allows you to judge someone like that
    Exactly. You have to be around for at least 6 months before you can start prejudicing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    here here

Haha, very true.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, well. We had ambitions.
    quite, either you or vienna would make good mods actually,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    I am only messing around. But I have been here since Jan, but under a different username.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    here here

mmm hmmm! I agree there, not even the most talented transvestite in the world could pull that off.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. You have to be around for at least 6 months before you can start prejudicing.
    oh where to begin...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    here here

unless you're a shemale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    unless you're a shemale
    best of both worlds really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cree)
    Your a member here are you not?
    I sure am. What I mean is that I haven't subscribed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    unless you're a shemale
    I direct you to my last post.

ReputationRep:
    Well, in your defense my white sir, you have popped up on many occassions since I have been in this fair realm, so you have been here often enough.

ReputationRep:
    I am only messing around. But I have been here since Jan, but under a different username.
    fair play, i do enjoy my newbie bashing now and again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    quite, either you or vienna would make good mods actually,
    Damn right! Better than these namby-pamby liberals we have at the moment.

Proof, please. Comments like these are dismissed automatically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, in your defense my white sir, you have popped up on many occassions since I have been in this fair realm, so you have been here often enough.
    can't you talk normally lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    thanks to 3 unnamed sources who coughed up the address. its very disturbing....not the possibility that vienna is a man (if it is true, i dont care, although strange to act female, but not at all rare on the net) but from my reaction seems to be someone has hacked viennas details (her account has been hacked hasn't it) and posted them up....

correct me if wrong (if by PM if required)
    where have you been this week?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.