Turn on thread page Beta

Hillary RIGGING PALESTINE ELECTION (audio)! watch

ReputationRep:
    Seriously Hillary why would you push at rigging an election in the disputed lands of Israel and Palestine? :israel:

Here is the audio (Poor quality due to been recorded on tape a decade ago):

"If we were going to push for a election we should have made sure we did something to determine who was gonna win!!!"

ReputationRep:
    Just what she needs after yesterday's FBI fiasco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Seriously Hillary why would you push at rigging an election in the disputed lands of Israel and Palestine?
    You guys are so desperate, no wonder Trump is losing so badly. You never seem able to focus on actual issues that people care about, you just keep going off on weird, racist, bigoted, mentally-ill rants allowing ordinary voters to see exactly what you're about.

Can't wait for 8th November, Trumpites are so gullible that they believe all of Trump's lies that he's actually really ahead in the election. You're going to get a shock on election day

Also nice to see a Trump supporter pushing for support for Hamas. But I suppose that's not so strange; Trump invited a Hamas supporter to the third election debate, and he said that Syria should be a "free zone" for ISIS. When did the American right become so weak, so unpatriotic, so desperate to stand beside every anti-American tendency in the world from the Russian government to Al-Qaeda?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    You guys are so desperate, no wonder Trump is losing so badly. You never seem able to focus on actual issues that people care about, you just keep going off on weird, racist, bigoted, mentally-ill rants allowing ordinary voters to see exactly what you're about.

Can't wait for 8th November, Trumpites are so gullible that they believe all of Trump's lies that he's actually really ahead in the election. You're going to get a shock on election day

Also nice to see a Trump supporter pushing for support for Hamas. But I suppose that's not so strange; Trump invited a Hamas supporter to the third election debate, and he said that Syria should be a "free zone" for ISIS. When did the American right become so weak, so unpatriotic, so desperate to stand beside every anti-American tendency in the world from the Russian government to Al-Qaeda?
    A real shock???

I'm so scared!

Look at these demographics that bang out the polls:

And google trends is a KILLER:
    Search comparison of :
    Vote Trump & Vote Clinton results to ALL US states searching more of VOTE TRUMP than VOTE CLINTON!!!!

Also if you claim "Not everyone uses the internet": Well most old people don't and who are they more likely to vote???

The Globalist Clinton OR Nationalist Trump???

TRUMP obviously because people blamed BREXIT on oldies who wanted to leave the globalist EU.

ReputationRep:
    A real shock???

I'm so scared!

Search comparison of :
    Vote Trump & Vote Clinton results to ALL US states searching more of VOTE TRUMP than VOTE CLINTON!!!!

Also if you claim "Not everyone uses the internet": Well most old people don't and who are they more likely to vote???

TRUMP obviously because people blamed BREXIT on oldies who wanted to leave the globalist EU.
    It just goes to show: you can find evidence for absolutely anything you particularly want to believe in, if you scour the internet hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    It just goes to show: you can find evidence for absolutely anything if you scour the internet hard enough.
    Precisely. Google Trends is foolproof because it's from known search engine Google. And for all states to have searched more of "Vote Trump" I think we can see who is most likely to win.

ReputationRep:
    Precisely. Google Trends is foolproof because it's from known search engine Google. And for all states to have searched more of "Vote Trump" I think we can see who is most likely to win.
    No, we can see who has generated greater interest and attention.

To point out just one problem with your reasoning, you're assuming that large numbers of Google searches aren't coming from a relatively small number of people. 1 Trump supporter who googles Trump 100 times has the same number of votes in the election as 1 Clinton supporter who googles Clinton 3 times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    No, we can see who has generated greater interest and attention.

To point out just one problem with your reasoning, you're assuming that large numbers of Google searches aren't coming from a relatively small number of people. 1 Trump supporter who googles Trump 100 times has the same number of votes in the election as 1 Clinton supporter who googles Clinton 3 times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Either way terms like VOTE TRUMP , VOTE CLINTON. The one showing more interest is VOTE TRUMP at most searched in ALL states. Isn't it strange how VOTE CLINTON is not most prominent in a single state???

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so desperate, no wonder Trump is losing so badly. You never seem able to focus on actual issues that people care about, you just keep going off on weird, racist, bigoted, mentally-ill rants allowing ordinary voters to see exactly what you're about.Can't wait for 8th November, Trumpites are so gullible that they believe all of Trump's lies that he's actually really ahead in the election. You're going to get a shock on election day Also nice to see a Trump supporter pushing for support for Hamas. But I suppose that's not so strange; Trump invited a Hamas supporter to the third election debate, and he said that Syria should be a "free zone" for ISIS. When did the American right become so weak, so unpatriotic, so desperate to stand beside every anti-American tendency in the world from the Russian government to Al-Qaeda?
    Long Live Palestine! down with the oppressive Zionist filth! and no I am not anti semetic! Anti Zionist =/= Anti Semitism!

ReputationRep:
    Either way terms like VOTE TRUMP , VOTE CLINTON. The one showing more interest is VOTE TRUMP at most searched in ALL states. Isn't it strange how VOTE CLINTON is not most prominent in a single state???
    Possibly, but explanations are not difficult to think of. For example, as I implied, that Trump supporters are much more active, vocal and enthusiastic than Clinton supporters, but nevertheless still fewer in number.

Tell me, why do you think the polls are so incredibly and consistently out of whack with what you're claiming is the actual state of play? And I don't mean some "they're just rigged" generic conspiracy nonsense. Give me an actual methodological error. Particularly given that you're essentially claiming that they're out by leaps and bounds, not just a few points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Possibly, but explanations are not difficult to think of. For example, as I implied, that Trump supporters are much more active, vocal and enthusiastic than Clinton supporters, but nevertheless still fewer in number.

Tell me, why do you think the polls are so incredibly and consistently out of whack with what you're claiming is the actual state of play? And I don't mean some "they're just rigged" generic conspiracy nonsense. Give me an actual methodological error. Particularly given that you're essentially claiming that they're out by leaps and bounds, not just a few points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The polls don't take in to account undecideds and most polls tend to focus around views of just adult panels and not highly influencing groups like the elderly.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently things like this don't compare to Trump having made silly comments a few times.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    A real shock?
    I'm so scared!

Search comparison of :

Ok, Not everyone uses the internet. Poverty is so rife in the US that a large number of people cannot afford internet! Your generalisations here mean nothing. Try putting in VOTE HILLARY and VOTE DONALD, you will probably find that that will have a different outcome. Yes, because Facebook activity = votes.

Ok so there's another mistruth. How about people searching vote trump, to find out who is campaigning locally for trump, in order to exercise their right to bear arms and shoot the b*gg*rs before they cause even more damage. Has that thought occurred to you?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Seriously Hillary why would you push at rigging an election in the disputed lands of Israel and Palestine? :israel:

"If we were going to push for a election we should have made sure we did something to determine who was gonna win!!!"
    What makes you think that any other politician would do anything differently. This is the united states of America. It is ruled by the Military Industrial Complex. Not by anyone who is elected.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should be trying to rig the Palestinian elections. Anything that prevents terrorists from being elected is a good thing.

I don't give a damn about democracy.

ReputationRep:
    Trump invited a Hamas supporter to the third election debate
    and pledged to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem once elected. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User1212)
    Long Live Palestine!
    Down with Palestinian terror! :cool:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

USA is doomed with whoever they have. If only there was a better candidate than these two gits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    Down with Palestinian terror! :cool:
    Israeli Defence Forces using chemical weapons VS unarmed Palestinian Women/Babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrSPdvHBt9

Iand the Palestinians are terrorists? ISRAEL IS AN APARTHIED TERORIST STATE!

ReputationRep:
    lol at the graphics

an alternative explanation is that Trump supporters are more likely to need to use google to find out how to vote

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.