Turn on thread page Beta

Hillary mob hurts HOMELESS LADY PROTECTING TRUMP STAR! watch

ReputationRep:

This is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    oh well...

ReputationRep:
    I think America just needs to be ejected from the rest of the planet at this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I think America just needs to be ejected from the rest of the planet at this point
    I think the founding countries of this USA need to go back and restore order. (IF they all still exist)
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)

This is disgusting.
    She is spouting hate speech.
    She is obviously mentally disturbed.
    There is no mob.
    She throws herself on the floor and refuses to get up.
    They dont hurt her, yet more untruths from you.

People should watch the video, read the authors explanation and you cna see what happens. Make up your own minds.

ReputationRep:
    Even if this Hillary mob did hurt her - wouldn't be hillary's fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    She is spouting hate speech.
    She is obviously mentally disturbed.
    There is no mob.
    She throws herself on the floor and refuses to get up.
    They dont hurt her, yet more untruths from you.

People should watch the video, read the authors explanation and you cna see what happens. Make up your own minds.
    They had hold of her trolley. 1 guy was grabbing things out of it. The crowd was calling her words like B****.
    People were getting real close to her.

She was trying to move away and fell over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I know that but still this is nasty.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    They had hold of her trolley. 1 guy was grabbing things out of it. The crowd was calling her words like B****.

Not in the video I saw and not according to the person whose video it was, who provides a detailed explanation. She had been there 3 hours spouting hate speech like f mexicans, go home. You can see whats on her signs,.

You might have difficulty recognising it but to any normal person her behaviour is someone who is mentally disturbed. Si really your thread title is unsurpising false, as usual.

ReputationRep:
    Not in the video I saw and not according to the person whose video it was, who provides a detailed explanation. She had been there 3 hours spouting hate speech like f mexicans, go home. You can see whats on her signs,.

You might have difficulty recognising it but to any normal person her behaviour is someone who is mentally disturbed. Si really your thread title is unsurpising false, as usual.
    If that was the case then why weren't the cops there?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Because up until that point, there was no trouble and she handt thrown herself on the ground. The explanation is in the video and by the author who probides a detailed account. Did you even bother to watch it or read the account before rushing to post it and make up a misleading thread headline?

ReputationRep:
    Because up until that point, there was no trouble and she handt thrown herself on the ground. The explanation is in the video and by the author who probides a detailed account. Did you even bother to watch it or read the account before rushing to post it and make up a misleading thread headline?
    "no trouble"? - Really, you earlier said she was using racist language on the street for 3 hours. That seems like trouble.

"And She hadn't thrown herself to the ground" - So you ring the cops every time someone just falls to the ground? PATHETIC
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    "no trouble"? - Really, you earlier said she was using racist language on the street for 3 hours. That seems like trouble.

"And She hadn't thrown herself to the ground" - So you ring the cops every time someone just falls to the ground? PATHETIC
    Just read the explanation given by the author of the video.
    If you are going to post a video its a good idea if you watch it first.
    If you are going to give it a headline, then do try and be truthful or you will get a reputation for posting untruths and being challenged.

Anyone else should watch the video and read the authors explanation.

GCSE yesterday you were promoting a wall in the middle of the sea, thats how sensible you are.

ReputationRep:
    Just read the explanation given by the author of the video.
    If you are going to post a video its a good idea if you watch it first.
    If you are going to give it a headline, then do try and be truthful or you will get a reputation for posting untruths and being challenged.

Anyone else should watch the video and read the authors explanation.

GCSE yesterday you were promoting a wall in the middle of the sea, thats how sensible you are.
    Totally build able.

ReputationRep:
    Your clickbait is worse than Alex Jones's YouTube channel's.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

No. One person clasped said trolley for a brief period only. One individual removed a sign from her trolley. Things were not grabbed. I could see a distinct distance between the protagonists in this scene and the onlooking group.
    I know that but still this is nasty.
    And nothing to do with Hillary.
    Do you really have faith in the American policing system?
    So do politicians, but they are not arrested for such hatred.

Please be more realistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Then again, the DNC were responsible for purposely inciting violence at Trump rallies and members were caught on tape explicitly admitting it so.............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom2375)
    I don't know how anybody could support Donald Trump, I could understand an American as they are quite stupid, but still.
    Is this your attempt at justifying what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Why do TRUMP supporters always type in CAPITALS as though they're having a SEIZURE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom2375)
    I don't know how anybody could support Donald Trump, I could understand an American as they are quite stupid, but still.
    Generalising about more than 300 million people is quite 'stupid'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.