The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey =)
*raises hand*

You're the first person i've come across doing the same course.
I thought it'd just be me sitting at the back of a lecture with my iPod trying to look inconspiculus. Ha har.

You realise that Goofle Sketch thing wasn't what we're supposed to be doing right?
It was a mistake they made when they did the website. We only have to collect the random stuff =)

I've herd people describe the course as grown up cuttin and sticking. Lol.

Such a relief to find at least another sole doing it. Woot.
You got Myspace? Message me maybe?

/b_bunneh

Adz =)
Reply 2
Just_Adz
Hey =)
*raises hand*

You're the first person i've come across doing the same course.
I thought it'd just be me sitting at the back of a lecture with my iPod trying to look inconspiculus. Ha har.

You realise that Goofle Sketch thing wasn't what we're supposed to be doing right?
It was a mistake they made when they did the website. We only have to collect the random stuff =)

I've herd people describe the course as grown up cuttin and sticking. Lol.

Such a relief to find at least another sole doing it. Woot.
You got Myspace? Message me maybe?

/b_bunneh

Adz =)

HEEEY!:biggrin: lol sorry im well happy because i actually havent been able to find anybody!
yeah i no it was all wrong and i spent like my whole summer trying to get it perfect actually had no life!!
ahh well it was fun actually! hey yeah ive got myspace
www.myspace.com/sxcesluvsu
and im on face book too just type in esme b
what accomodation have you got?
wb xxxx
Reply 3
Ha har. I know!
Everyone is like; 'What are you doing!?!' and i'm like; 'Advertsing and Brand Management' and then they're like; 'Hmm... Sounds intersting..'
But obviously not intersiting enough for anyone other than us to take.. lol.
Too cool maybe?

Actualy last night I was sitting in the lounge on here and found your post and was like; MUM! I found someone doing the same course as me!
Then did a little jig about it.. *rolls eyes*

o.dear.
Oops. Lol.
Atualy I did start to attempt it. Was mildly fun.
I just got confused coz there was like three tasks on the sheet.
So I emailed and was like; Help me please?
Luckily I didn't get too far with it.

My accomodatio is Clarrice Cliff; Rachel Bishop. Only found one other person in there too.. =S
Where you living?

I just accepted your add on Myspace =)
Reply 4
lol thats hilarous! i actually did the same i ran into my sisters room and was like i dont think im the only one on the course anymore!
yeah of course its cool only the best are going to take it obv...
well i got carried with the house task and ended up doing about ten different houses cos i wanted it to be good because i thought everyone else would be amazing at it...u see im one of these i dont get computers people!! so yeah hada stress!
is that on campus? i was supppose to be on campus but i didnt sendback a letter before the deadline so im in carlton house now:frown: im hoping to get on campus though ive put my name on the waiting list...
do you have all the things they want us to get too...i just got my lapttop then other day:biggrin:...i dont have the books though....i got one called the foundations of marketing cost me like all of my wages but its well goo you no! yeah ill talke to you on myspace i could go on all day! xx
Reply 5
Ha har.
You imagine it as being hilarious, in reality it's 10 times funnier.
You'll experience it many a time over the next three years ..Hard luck. =P
Lol.

Aw. Bless you. No dance though? =(

My house was just a series of boxes stuck together 'coz I couldn't work it. xD

Yeah, its on campus.
O.no. That major sucks. =(
Good luck for getting onto campus.

I got the reading list. The Brand it Like Beckham one is like a major arse lick. <_<
I havn't bought the pad and stuff yet. I get paid next Friday so i'm gonna get it then, all from Tesco. Staff discount. Ha har.

I thought about getting a new laptop, but i'm kinda like in £640 debt to my mum already.. Which was from my last laptop... So best not.. Lol.

Foundations of Marketing? Were we supposed to get that? o.dear..
How much was the book?

&&Yuss, one could also.
I noticed a message from you in my inbox so i'll toddle off and reply to that now =)
Reply 6
Esme_B_89
Hey anyone taking the course advertising and brandmanagement at stoke on trent? just want to see how everyone is finding the work we got sent to us and the presentation we have to do-bit intense for first year isnt it! wb xxxx

Heyy, I hopefully want to be doing the advertising course just wondering how you're finding it?

xx

Latest

Trending

Trending