Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    So I recently got called for an interview on 16/11/16 and was wondering if there are common questions they ask? Also, what sort of questions the calculations assessment would have?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    How did your interview go? Anything difficult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zina.derr)
    Hey,
    How did your interview go? Anything difficult?
    Hey, the interview actually went really well! The interviewer made me feel so comfortable. I got asked pretty basic questions compared to others, i found the calculations test the hardest though-.- difficult multiplication and division and conversion questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_arshad)
    Hey, the interview actually went really well! The interviewer made me feel so comfortable. I got asked pretty basic questions compared to others, i found the calculations test the hardest though-.- difficult multiplication and division and conversion questions.
    Aww that's so good. Congrats. Do you have any example of a maths question just so I know if I can prepare. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's so good. Congrats. Do you have any example of a maths question just so I know if I can prepare. Any tips?
    Umm, the conversion ones were worded in a pharmacy related way, like height conversions & millimoles? (I have never heard about that) & there was algebra so you had to rearrange and work out x. Also, difficult long division ones for example 2947/29

ReputationRep:
    Umm, the conversion ones were worded in a pharmacy related way, like height conversions & millimoles? (I have never heard about that) & there was algebra so you had to rearrange and work out x. Also, difficult long division ones for example 2947/29
    Omg, I haven't done long revision since high school and even then I was bad at it. I guess I'll have to start revising !!
    Thanks so much for that, hope you get accepted (if you haven't already)

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I haven't done long revision since high school and even then I was bad at it. I guess I'll have to start revising !!
    Thanks so much for that, hope you get accepted (if you haven't already)
    Same here, thats why when it came up i was totally shocked Good luck for your interview! & they told me the day after so there isn't too much waiting time! All the best!

ReputationRep:
    Same here, thats why when it came up i was totally shocked Good luck for your interview! & they told me the day after so there isn't too much waiting time! All the best!
    Okay great. Thanks a lot ))

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.