chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Happy National Cat Day everybody! The best day of the year :emog:

Do you have a cat? Post below!

This is my cat. Her name is Reffie, but we just use nicknames with her

She taps you with her paw to say please when she wants something, and likes to sit in front of the TV whenever you want to watch it
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every day is National Cat Day for me :love:

I am very lucky to have four very special kitties in my life atm I lost my first ever kitty, Mylo in 2014 when he was 17 and my Yorkie the following year Miss them both every single day.

Here's my current 4 The first two are Rambo and Nibbler and they are 10 years old and are brother and sister. I got them four years ago when their old owners could no longer care for them and then we have Regan and Pixie who are a year and a half old and we got them from a shelter. Some of you may know that Rambo went through a little health scare recently but thankfully, he is in the clear now :yep:

Their nicknames are -

Rambo - Ramblob, Blobbicuss, The Blob, Flubber, Prince Charming
Nibbler - Nibblina, NibbleFish, Little Miss Nibbler
Regan - Reegy, Regan the Vegan (since she doesn't bring in dead birds and mice unlike Pixie ), RegaBear
Pixie - Pixie the Predator, Pixie Lou, Pixie Puss
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.76%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.29%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.72%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
20.99%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.89%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.35%

Watched Threads