Turn on thread page Beta

Uni problem watch

ReputationRep:
    I started uni a few weeks back now and I was absolutely loving it, it couldn't have been any better and then this past week things have happened and its left me in a position where I'm debating whether to leave. The reason for this is because I have to move accommodation this week due to a situation that I don't really want to go into, the thing is though that I don't want to move and I have already appealed to the uni about this. I have a great flat and a great block, I don't think my block could be any better to be honest. Anyway because it seems I have to leave my current accommodation behind and won't be able to visit my current accommodation once I leave, it has made me feel really depressed and this whole thing has just completely ruined uni for me and I'm not sure whether to start a new ucas application and maybe start fresh and go to uni as a fresher in September 2017, the trouble is though, if I do that I am wasting a lot of money and if I leave this uni I won't see the friends I've made at all where as if I stay I will atleast see them but just not everyday like I do now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRS1011)
    I started uni a few weeks back now and I was absolutely loving it, it couldn't have been any better and then this past week things have happened and its left me in a position where I'm debating whether to leave. The reason for this is because I have to move accommodation this week due to a situation that I don't really want to go into, the thing is though that I don't want to move and I have already appealed to the uni about this. I have a great flat and a great block, I don't think my block could be any better to be honest. Anyway because it seems I have to leave my current accommodation behind and won't be able to visit my current accommodation once I leave, it has made me feel really depressed and this whole thing has just completely ruined uni for me and I'm not sure whether to start a new ucas application and maybe start fresh and go to uni as a fresher in September 2017, the trouble is though, if I do that I am wasting a lot of money and if I leave this uni I won't see the friends I've made at all where as if I stay I will atleast see them but just not everyday like I do now.
    What did you do in your old block to get kicked out?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.