Gordon Hall Accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Very funky windows :p:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 21
aw this brings back memories.. i was in gordon hall last year and loved it. but be warned.. those windows may be funky but theyre a pain in the arse. oh and those walls areTHIN. those of you in flats 57/58 get a pretty good view. x
Reply 22
Im in flat 57! oh yess a good view!! Looking forward 2 it even more now! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by Nav420
im flat 57 room 5

Hi which floor is flat 57 on?
Original post by dimmed_star
Eekk!! I got a phonecall today from Brunel and apparently I haven't received their email or something.. anyway, they've put me in Chepstow! I don't know what to think about that. I mean I wanted ensuite but then again, my only problem with shared is if the other people don't care about the condition of the bathrooms =/

Also from the pictures I've seen on the site, Chepstow's kitchen is not nearly as "eye pleasing" as other halls are... but then again it is cheaper.. I soo don't know what to do and I must answer by tomorrow at 4pm! Does anybody know anything about Chepstow or living in shared at Brunel? I don't know if I should phone them tomorrow and beg for ensuite or simply go with it. Heeelp..

I had a friend live there.

You get a larger room and your own sink.

Cleaners clean the shared bathroom and toilet daily *weekdays
Original post by dimmed_star
Thank you sam, I needed to hear that :p:
I was just a little worried that because of the price it will be a hole or something but I've been coming to terms with it all and I've already paid the deposit so I'm ready to embrace Chepstow for better or worse!

By the way, do the cleaning ladies go inside the room too? And if so when/how often?

They don't go into your room although you can pay them too
Reply 26
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
I don't know why people are so keen to reveal their flat numbers on the Internet. :s-smilie:

Everyone coming to uni has a criminal history check. Also, one can only access the buildings using key cards, and the rooms using keys. It's just so people feel more comfortable knowing who they're sleeping next to :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending