Turn on thread page Beta

Halloween killer clown purge night watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you believe it's actually going to happen?

ReputationRep:
    well depends on who the person is... if they are young like kids then parents are there to tell them off :lol: but if they are like immature old people/ teenage (sorry if i offend anyone but seriously clown sightings aren't funny) then it might happen :shock:
    in my area, they have banned it for the Halloween but lets see how it goes xx
    hope everyone will have a safe Halloween <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeisterrible99)
    well depends on who the person is... if they are young like kids then parents are there to tell them off :lol: but if they are like immature old people/ teenage (sorry if i offend anyone but seriously clown sightings aren't funny) then it might happen :shock:
    in my area, they have banned it for the Halloween but lets see how it goes xx
    hope everyone will have a safe Halloween <3
    I think it's just to make people scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I think it's just to make people scared
    yep but its turning into something that no one else want, they have some sort of dangerous weapon and scaring people and some are real too :afraid: clowns alone are enough scary but holding a knife or whatever they have makes it even worse, people are having hard times to leave house and getting a social life x

ReputationRep:
    tbh bear™'s daily routine is largely unchanged by the Klown threat... a few sensible precautions and a powerful taser are all that is required.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard so many stories recently about 'killer clowns' and people purging during Halloween night. I read a story just earlier on about a 19 guy who was influenced by the purge and ended up killing 3 men in 4 days.
    People these days :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    tbh bear™'s daily routine is largely unchanged by the Klown threat... a few sensible precautions and a powerful taser are all that is required.
    are you part of the police force btw?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.