Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Turner house 15E

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    what buses can you get to kirkstall brewery , and how much is it on buses up there? i wanna see how far my legs can go walking or if i should be lazy and bus it everywhere

ReputationRep:
    Heyaaaaa!!
    I'm staying at Warehouse in Kirkstall Brewery and doing Events Management!!!
    Anybody else???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisdaviesuk)
    hey, anyone in spring house? flat 1A!!
    Hi, im in spring house to and ive been told that im in flat 1A does this mean were both in there or is it just one big flat. Have you seen it?

ReputationRep:
    * * * * * before you arrive * * * * *

Please remember to upload a photo for your student card.

Before arriving at Leeds Met you will need to upload a photo of yourself for your Leeds Metropolitan Campus Card, so that it can be collected when you arrive. Otherwise you might have to queue up to have your photo taken and card made.

You can upload a photo at: https://welcome.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/index.htm

When you’ve logged in, click on ‘Update my Data’, then click on ‘Student Card’. Then follow the instructions. You will also need to update some other information about yourself so that our records are correct.

Any problems with it all – please email [email protected]

Thanks

The Helpzone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Square)
    Staying in 2F in Graham, no idea of anyone else in the same building
    hello ... ive just got my accomodation through and im staying in Graham as well, no idea what its like though /:

ReputationRep:
    ohhh by the way im staying in 3B

ReputationRep:
    I've got my unconditional (got it Wednesday or Thursday) but not got a Contract through email yet ? i guess it takes a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sus_clarke)
    Got my accom 2day! Gonna be livin at 22A Elsworth House! Anyone living there at the mo knw if its any gud?? Hows the banter??
    Hey I am staying in room 22E Elsworth house so I wont be far from you! I hope it is nice I never got to look around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saxodan)
    Im in Dawson house!!!

Sounds cool, anyone set up their direct debit payments yet???
    I have! It closes on the 31st july apparently that's what they sent me in an email

ReputationRep:
    Got an email this morning, staying in Abbey House. Anyone know what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddy4483)
    Got an email this morning, staying in Abbey House. Anyone know what it's like?
    Used to live there in my first year. Pretty nice, rooms aren't as new and modern and fancy as somewhere like Opal Court, but they're big enough and still have sinks in them even if you're sharing bathrooms. You have 4-6 people sharing a flat, each with lockable bedrooms, so if you're in 1A then you're in flat 1, bedroom A and other people are in B,C,D etc.

It's not as close to the centre or uni as some of the others, but once you know where you're going its like half an hours walk either into town or Headingley, and there's buses like all the time going from just outside. There's a massive Morrisons, a pub and some other retail park shops 2 mins walk away too; there used to be an SU run bar actually inside the brewery but AFAIK it got turned into a 'non alcoholic living room' in the lamest move ever. Damn it, the bar was fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauracook26)
    Hey I am staying in room 22E Elsworth house so I wont be far from you! I hope it is nice I never got to look around!
    Looks like im not that far either im in 11b And same here i never got to take a walk round !

ReputationRep:
    24a think I'm on my lonesome so far haha!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Maltings 2A. Anyone else? Can't seem to find any others yet :P

ReputationRep:
    Im staying in Elsworth 22f!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauracook26)
    22f!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is looking for a flat please let me know as I am moving out of kirkstall Brewery. Flat 22 Room E Elsworth house. Sharing with 5 other people. Mixed.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in taking over my flat at Kirkstall Brewery.
    I'm currently in Warehouse flat 12. It's an en-suite loft with high ceilings and facing the river.
    If anyone would like the details, please inbox me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks! xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.