Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Has any done teacher training programme with edustaff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sajidab1)
    Hello,

Has any done teacher training programme with edustaff?
    I haven't, but I had a quick look and it doesn't really look like in is with Edustaff- it looks likes they are just helping Premier Pathways recruit. I would search form Premier Pathways on here as I know it has been discussed before.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't but I'm also looking into applying for this for next year. Have you found any information on this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRL050)
    I haven't but I'm also looking into applying for this for next year. Have you found any information on this?

Hi,
    Yes I applied via edustaff and got put onto the premier pathway scheme. There's more information on the website or call edustaff, the consultants are really helpful. Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    It seems that some people are giving it really bad reviews / difficult to be put into schools.

What's your experience of it so far? How long did it take you to be placed in a school and what was the shool interview process?

Apologies for all the qs - this will be a change in career so I'm wanting to make the right decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRL050)
    It seems that some people are giving it really bad reviews / difficult to be put into schools.

What's your experience of it so far? How long did it take you to be placed in a school and what was the shool interview process?

Apologies for all the qs - this will be a change in career so I'm wanting to make the right decision.
    No worries with regards to your questions. I have just registered and been accepted this week, so I am still new to this. I have not yet been put into a school, so I will have to see how it goes. I will let you know.

It may be the case that it is hard to find placement as this is still a new upcoming scheme. However it is free to join so maybe you can join and speak to the recruitment consultant who will give you more information.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

You posted this message a long time ago, but I'm wondering how you're getting on? Did you get a school placement and how is the course?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.