The Student Room Group

I like a boy and his brother too

I met the older brother first, I really felt a spark when I was with him, he'd make me feel so shy and I'd feel butterflies speaking to him. I think he liked me back too because he'd hint he did, but didn't outright say. I met his younger brother one day, who I thought was really sweet and attractive too, his younger brother told me the next day that he really likes me and wants to be with me romantically. I do really like his brother, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to hide the obvious attraction to his older brother if I speak to him.
Original post by Anonymous
I met the older brother first, I really felt a spark when I was with him, he'd make me feel so shy and I'd feel butterflies speaking to him. I think he liked me back too because he'd hint he did, but didn't outright say. I met his younger brother one day, who I thought was really sweet and attractive too, his younger brother told me the next day that he really likes me and wants to be with me romantically. I do really like his brother, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to hide the obvious attraction to his older brother if I speak to him.

You clearly like the older brother much more, so no point in going for the younger brother if you're going to have to hide feelings for someone close to him.

Or just avoid the situation altogether.. it seems rather messy.
silly whore!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending