Turn on thread page Beta

Self concious about my Vagina watch

Firstly I've never had sex but i've tried using tampons and even if i can fit one in (on a very lucky day) it hurts a little and i cant keep it in because it's just too uncomfortable. I have this huge fear that it's just too small. Should i go to the doctors about it? Being only 17, i don't know how to get an examination or if its normal to go to my GPs.
    Also my pubic hair is quite coarse and i often get bumps , redness and itchiness whenever i shave, its really inconveient especially as it extends my bikini line. I've tried loads of tips on shaving and i cant get it professionally waxed, any other solutions?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What happens when try to insert a slippery finger? It will probably be easier if you're turned on - do you masturbate? (If you don't have anything sold as a 'personal lubricant', then olive oil is an alternative. Make sure the finger has a short nail.)

You can, if you want, do 'hair pulling out' at home without wax - look for 'sugaring hair removal'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.