Turn on thread page Beta

I have a 12 hour shift in 3hours time; My mother just tried to defecate next to me. watch

ReputationRep:
    And I was just told by a woman I was speaking to over the internet that I am evil with no compassion, inconsiderate and entirely unsuited for a relationship at present.

I am actually so ****ing close to the edge right now. Grinding my teeth together and probably deforming them. My head feeling like I'm being strangled I am so stressed and angry.

P.S My mother and father are both terribly terribly drunk, and she just woke up from sleeping a few minutes ago and wandered into my room with her trousers down thinking somehow that it was the bathroom. Hands me my deodorant and starts to squat in front of my bedside cabinet. ****ing giving me bad memories of my drunken bloodied grandad from my youth... God I hate alcohol.

**** ME.

I just wish to goddamn death I had someone to cuddle me in this bed

Nothing else. Just that.

Any troglodyte off the streets of gipton with the capacity to care. So. Damn. Sad.

And yeah, 12 hour security shift starting in about 3hours and I'm posting this on TSR. Rest of today is going to be fun!

ReputationRep:
    And to add to all of that: you're using TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    And to add to all of that: you're using TSR.
    Why of course I am! Because I need to rant and where else would I rant?

This forum is full of socially retarded miscreants and fools that can best empathise with a broken person such as myself.

So indeed, I use TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Why of course I am! Because I need to rant and where else would I rant?

This forum is full of socially retarded miscreants and fools that can best empathise with a broken person such as myself.

So indeed, I use TSR.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    ...yikes!

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    Why is reality itself so funny at times?

The fact that such blunt honestly is amusing is really a testament to how much ****ing ******** people talk these days...

ReputationRep:
    Not really shocking. After all this is TSR...

ReputationRep:
    Why is reality itself so funny at times?

The fact that such blunt honestly is amusing is really a testament to how much ****ing ******** people talk these days...
    No I'm laughing because you have more rep than me. Each gem is one more level of social retardation so I could be in a worse position.

Also I am going to be having a long lie in this morning in my flat-no parents- then have a relaxing bath :bath:followed by a film in the evening with my girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry guys if I survive my next shift I will definitely come back onto TSR to tell you all. If not, assume the worst; I'm probably dead.

ReputationRep:
    No I'm laughing because you have more rep than me. Each gem is one more level of social retardation so I could be in a worse position.

Also I am going to be having a long lie in this morning in my flat-no parents- then have a relaxing bath :bath:followed by a film in the evening with my girlfriend.
    Oh... That was a bit uncalled for...

Troll :L

ReputationRep:
    Is this true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Is this true?
    Yes.

But together we made it and now i can go to sleep at last for probably day xD

Peace.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

But together we made it and now i can go to sleep at last for probably day xD

Peace.
    Hope your situation improves soon, bud! Save all the money you get from that job to get a place of your own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaNeuning)
    Hope your situation improves soon, bud! Save all the money you get from that job to get a place of your own
    That's the plan.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.