Turn on thread page Beta

Siggghhh School on Monday.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Urgh don't you guys just hate when a half term/holiday comes to an end and the struggle to get up on the first day back and the night before is just so depressing. Anyway how bout you guys?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Urgh don't you guys just hate when a half term/holiday comes to an end and the struggle to get up on the first day back and the night before is just so depressing. Anyway how bout you guys?
    109%, it's terrible. You wonder where the week goes too and don't enjoy the final day because school is next.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna go back... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I think this is the first time that I've felt completely indifferent to going back to school.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Such a shame.

ReputationRep:
    Wait it means I can't snap my girl day in and day out till 4am... ffs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually good timing cos she blocked me anyways

ReputationRep:
    Damn cant sleep half as long now
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I really don't want to return so quickly lel, I want another week off :P but I guess I'll somehow manage going back on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    I am looking forward to it as long as I manage to do all my hwk today

meh, i'm glad to get back into a routine if i'm honest

ReputationRep:
    I've got a two week half term so I'm off on a history trip to Prague tomorrow 😁😁😁 soz chaps
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I feel like I've not done any of my homework

ReputationRep:
    The last 2 days have been dreadful. The next week will be terrible but it'll get better I hope.

It's particularly hard when you're starting to actually despise the school and not want to go in and dreading every lesson (don't know why this is happening to me when I was fine in the beginning).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    The last 2 days have been dreadful. The next week will be terrible but it'll get better I hope.

It's particularly hard when you're starting to actually despise the school and not want to go in and dreading every lesson (don't know why this is happening to me when I was fine in the beginning).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same.. last few days have been horrible for me, which is making me even more worried about returning to school

ReputationRep:
    I'd have been looking forward to it if I'd actually done all the work I was supposed to do over the half term...

on the plus side the amount of achievements I have on steam games has gone up quite a way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    I feel like I've not done any of my homework
    Maybe because you haven't? :P
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Maybe because you haven't? :P
    I have done all of it that's written down on my to-do list but I feel like I'm forgetting somethings
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    finally can work towards failing A levels

ReputationRep:
    #Amen

ReputationRep:
    Lmao What am I gonna tell my Art and Maths teacher? "Sorry Sir/Madam I couldn't do the homework because I was wasting my half-term on TSR".

Yep I'm on the road to failing GCSEs but its not my fault I live in this technological age.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.