Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm filling out my UCAS application for 2008 entry and I'm just a bit confused which fee code I should select. I was born in the UK and I have lived here all of my life.

    These are the options.
    (Original post by UCAS Apply 08)
    * 01 Private finance - Entire cost of tuition fees is to be paid by private finance.
    * 02 LA, SAAS, NIBd, EU, ChI, IoM - Applying for student support assessment by Local Authority, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Northern Ireland Education and Library Board, EU Team, Channel Island or Isle of Man agency.
    * 04 Research councils - Contribution from a research council.
    * 05 DHSS/Regional Health - Contribution from the Department of Health and Social Security or from a Regional Health Authority.
    * 06 UK Govt overseas award - Overseas student award from the UK Government or the British Council.
    * 07 Training agency - Contribution from a training agency.
    * 08 Other UK Govt award - Contribution from another Government source.
    * 09 Overseas agency - Contribution from an overseas agency, government, university or industry.
    * 10 UK Industry/commerce - Contribution from UK industry or commerce.
    * 90 Other source - Other source of finance.
    * 99 Not known - Not known.

    Thanks for your help
    • Wiki Support Team

    Wiki Support Team
    Generally 02. If it was anything other than 02, you'd probably know about it.
    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Generally 02. If it was anything other than 02, you'd probably know about it.
    ok, Thanks generalebriety. :yy:

    • Wiki Support Team

    Wiki Support Team
    No problem.

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.