Turn on thread page Beta

I had an idea last night watch

ReputationRep:
    In a nut shell it's a night club (opening times from about 7pm-1am) but the twist is it's for people between 13-17 so obviously it wouldn't serve alcohol and no smoking but apart from that it's exactly the same as any other night club just with a younger clientele what do you guys think.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds cool I always wanted that kind of institution when I was young

ReputationRep:
    sounds good, but the age gap between 13 and 17 is pretty large. plus, the security would have to be pretty tight if you wanted to prevent any alcohol, cigarettes or illegal substances getting in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    In a nut shell it's a night club (opening times from about 7pm-1am) but the twist is it's for people between 13-17 so obviously it wouldn't serve alcohol and no smoking but apart from that it's exactly the same as any other night club just with a younger clientele what do you guys think.
    Isn't that called a 'youth club'? Not being rude, but that idea's been around for quite a long time...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    There already is where I live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Isn't that called a 'youth club'? Not being rude, but that idea's been around for quite a long time...
    Yh that's what I thought loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Not as far as I'm aware I'd never been to a youth club but I was always under the impression it was a bit different this is meant to be exactly like a night club but just aimed at younger people and of course once they turn 18 they can go off to other clubs .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    sounds good, but the age gap between 13 and 17 is pretty large. plus, the security would have to be pretty tight if you wanted to prevent any alcohol, cigarettes or illegal substances getting in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I assume just having bouncers like you'd find at any night club and bag searches would be just about enough to stop that and it's not like they would have a lack of things to drink of course things like Coke and Sprite but also things like Mocktalils (virgin cocktails) things like root beer and ginger ale and things like Becks blue(non alacohoic beer) J20 to name but a few

ReputationRep:
    They do do that. A nightclub near me used to do an under 18s night and all the tweens would go thinking they are going clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    This sort of thing already exists

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.