Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would like to apply for the financial economics course or Banking and International Finance at City. However I was unable to attend any of the open days. Has anyone been and/or has knowledge of the courses there. If so, did it look good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forhad_Ahmed)
    x
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I'm quite interested in the maths of economics but also want to learn about applying it to the real world. So do you get a chance to apply it?. I also would like to know about general student life and societies available to join. And are the lecturers always available to contact?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the help, just got a conditional offer from city for financial economics for ABB. Really Happy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.