The Student Room Group

Accepting offers

Hi

If you guys had an offer from a university local to where you live and an offer from a London university in which you would have to move away from home which offer would you take up, lets assume that both universities are equally brilliant in every academic aspect and the only factors that differ is living independently in London or living at home as a postgrad student at home

What would you guys do?
If the only difference was location then I'd live at home, especially if it was a postgraduate degree. Living at home is cheaper and I'd find it easier to work - that said, I think it is unlikely that two universities are "equally brilliant in every academic aspect" - there is bound to be some difference in terms of course content / module options.
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
If the only difference was location then I'd live at home, especially if it was a postgraduate degree. Living at home is cheaper and I'd find it easier to work - that said, I think it is unlikely that two universities are "equally brilliant in every academic aspect" - there is bound to be some difference in terms of course content / module options.

well one university local to me is UCLan and the other is Kings this is for Dentistry btw. Kings is the in the top 25 in the world with dental department being one of the best in the world, I can't turn down an offer like that if it arises even if it means living with Londons high cost of living
Reply 3
Original post by Miser101
well one university local to me is UCLan and the other is Kings this is for Dentistry btw. Kings is the in the top 25 in the world with dental department being one of the best in the world, I can't turn down an offer like that if it arises even if it means living with Londons high cost of living

If we're talking about UCLan and Kings College, I'd clearly choose Kings College London, regardless of location.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending