Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you were supposed to write a paragraph on the importance of water, what exactly would you write down? They're not looking for the history of the Earth and stuff (perhaps maybe on sentence) nor are they looking for things like "we need water to drink" etc.. I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    talk about the need for water which isn't sea-water.

MB
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    The fact that water acts as a buffer for the energy that enters the weather system from the sun and also acts as an amazing storage and transportation method for said energy ensuring that the planet doesn't suffer the extremes of temperature found on water-less planets.

ReputationRep:
    We are basically water if it didn't exist, we wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    We are basically water if it didn't exist, we wouldn't.
    yeah, 3 quaters water. we are supposed to drink eight glasses of the stuff a day...EIGHT! iv never drunk that many!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    If you were supposed to write a paragraph on the importance of water, what exactly would you write down? They're not looking for the history of the Earth and stuff (perhaps maybe on sentence) nor are they looking for things like "we need water to drink" etc.. I'm confused.
    Since all life on the planet requires water for survival, water is essential to life. Water, especially the oceans, absorb a great deal of CO2 as well as a phenominal amount of salt, so keeps the planet from excessive global warming and a great deal of salt from ruining the land.

ReputationRep:
    I drink about 3l a day (12 glasses I think), or about 5l (20 glasses) if I'm playing football that night. (2 nights a week)

ReputationRep:
    Water is the universal medium in which all metabolic activities take place.

'nuff said

ReputationRep:
    without water we would not be here- we need water to survive.
    4 more info:click here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    wATER IS 2/3 OF YOU
    GET OVER IT

ReputationRep:
    An environment in which many species live.

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared - I posted in this thread last july. Why has it been ressurected?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.