Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's **** all on google, there must be a site which provides good notes/revision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not_lucas1)
    There's **** all on google, there must be a site which provides good notes/revision.
    do you know any good computer science forums. tsr seems to be dead in this field.

I'm looking for people who are good at java specifically but general computer science is also good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
    do you know any good computer science forums. tsr seems to be dead in this field.

I'm looking for people who are good at java specifically but general computer science is also good.
    stackoverflow.com is always a good place to ask specific questions on any programming language. Unfortunately, there aren't many forums for Comp Sci A/AS Level.

If you need any help with Java, message me with any questions - I am currently programming my A-Level coursework in it and have been programming in it for the past few years, so I may be able to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanguardsean)
    stackoverflow.com is always a good place to ask specific questions on any programming language. Unfortunately, there aren't many forums for Comp Sci A/AS Level.

If you need any help with Java, message me with any questions - I am currently programming my A-Level coursework in it and have been programming in it for the past few years, so I may be able to help.
    Thanks I have read a few codes on stackoverflow, will probably use it more.. I am actually doing a degree in computer science but never touched programming prior to starting uni, so you might be better at it than me haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.