Create TSR's Halloween Story

Watch
Count Dracula
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, young mortals!

Mrs.Dracula has tasked me with coming up with a spooky bedtime story for our children, and I can't think of anything more scary than me! What could it be?

I need your help to keep me out of the werewolf house, so write a sentence each, and let's create this terrifying tale! :jacko:

To help your little human brains, I'll start you off with what I have so far... "One spooky evening, in Dracula's castle, a storm was brewing outside. All of a sudden..."
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Count Dracula)
Hello, young mortals!

Mrs.Dracula has tasked me with coming up with a spooky bedtime story for our children, and I can't think of anything more scary than me! What could it be?

I need your help to keep me out of the werewolf house, so write a sentence each, and let's create this terrifying tale! :jacko:

To help your little human brains, I'll start you off with what I have so far... "One spooky evening, in Dracula's castle, a storm was brewing outside. All of a sudden..."

One spooky evening, in Dracula's castle, a storm was brewing outside. All of a sudden...

The door of the main chamber opened with a terrifying creak - terrifying to humans, at least.
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One spooky evening, in Dracula's castle, a storm was brewing outside. All of a sudden...

The door of the main chamber opened with a terrifying creak - terrifying to humans, at least.

And it then turned out to be a jelly baby who threw up chocolate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.64%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.66%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (69)
21.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.43%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.83%

Watched Threads