The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

STEM Potential @ Imperial College London

So I've applied for the programme and I've got an offer from Imperial but just wondering if anyone's done the programme and how they found it, the Imperial webpage doesn't give too much information, so just wondering if anyone who's completed it has any further information
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Hi! Which program? Because Imperial does have a lot program related to STEM? All of them except medicine(and even.....) and Bussiness ....
Original post by Taud
Hi! Which program? Because Imperial does have a lot program related to STEM? All of them except medicine(and even.....) and Bussiness ....

Hi, I meant the two year STEM potential programme for Year 12 students, if that helps?
Original post by RipeAvogadros
So I've applied for the programme and I've got an offer from Imperial but just wondering if anyone's done the programme and how they found it, the Imperial webpage doesn't give too much information, so just wondering if anyone who's completed it has any further information

ITS SO GOOD! You won't regreat it! I've been in it for 2 years and I have 2 more left; Feel free top hit me up with any questions.
Reply 5
Original post by GCSE_LKSK
ITS SO GOOD! You won't regreat it! I've been in it for 2 years and I have 2 more left; Feel free top hit me up with any questions.

Hi. I've also been a part of the stem potential programme but I'm not sure if it gives you an advantage when applying to imperial college for medicine. Do you think stem potential students get preference?
Reply 6
Original post by GCSE_LKSK

I was just wondering what grades you to to get into the STEM Potential program because I wanna sign up for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending