Turn on thread page Beta

To you all watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear Everyone,

I realize i may not have been a very good person to be around recently and i realize that i have let a few people slip away from friendship.
    I apologize for being this way.
    Starting from now, im determined to become a better person! Im going to fight my illnesses more, im going to try amd make more friends on here, im going to try and become a great TSRian.
    I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depression, things have gone downhill.
    Now im on a mission to fix everything ive broken.
    So to you all! Youre all great and wonderful!
    I felt i wanted to get this out and start fresh!
    Im super greatful for all my current friends and hopefully i can make some more great friends in the not too distant future
    I hope youre all well and have a great day!
    This is the start of a new me! Im going to become a better human who can support everyone whilst having a laugh!
    Massive thanks to Matrix123 for providing me with enough motivation to become a better person!
    Thankyou for reading
    FF77

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

I already knew you were an amazing person.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    That's what we like to hear:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aww, you are amazing dude. :yep:
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)

I already knew you were an amazing person.

Aww! Well now hopefully itll stay that way!
    PS: We all know how amazing you are!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    This is wonderful to hear mate

You're a great person, you truly are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    That's what we like to hear:hugs:
    Aww thankyou! :hugs:

Congrats on becoming a CA too!

ReputationRep:
    You're already a great person, and a great friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Aww, you are amazing dude. :yep:
    x
    Aww thankyoi, as are you! :hugs: x

(Original post by UWS)
    This is wonderful to hear mate

You're a great person, you truly are
    Aw thanks man! Appreciated

As are you Sir!

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    You're already a great person, and a great friend.
    Aw thanks Sir! Greatly appreciated!
    As are you too!

ReputationRep:
    There's no need to apologize. You aren't a bad person, far from it. You are and always have been a great person, you were just going through a rough patch and that happens to us all. Going through a very stressful time can make us distant or push people away but none of us would ever blame you for that and I'm sure a lot of us have been there ourselves. Even when you felt at you're worse, we still thought you were a strong and caring person, you always looked out for others despite how bad you were feeling :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Good decision mate, keep it up :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    Just seen your post - sorry you've been feeling depressed.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You have nothing to apologise for; you've never stopped being super kind and thoughtful :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Dear Everyone,

I realize i may not have been a very good person to be around recently and i realize that i have let a few people slip away from friendship.
    Starting from now, im determined to become a better person! Im going to fight my illnesses more, im going to try amd make more friends on here, im going to try and become a great TSRian.
    I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depressed, things have gone downhill.
    Im super greatful for all my current friends and hopefully i can make some more great friends in the not too distant future
    This is the start of a new me! Im going to become a better human who can support everyone whilst having a laugh!
    Massive thanks to Matrix123 for providing me with enough motivation to become a better person!
    Thankyou for reading
    FF77
    good luck dude ! hopefully the treatment for your lack of apostrophes will soon bear fruit

ReputationRep:
    Dear Everyone,

I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depressed, things have gone downhill.
    Thankyou for reading
    FF77
    All these "don't worry you're a good person already comments" and there's me telling you to fix your grammar xD

Dear Everyone, I realize i may not have been a very good person to be around recently and i realize that i have let a few people slip away from friendship. I apologize for being this way.
    Starting from now, i'm determined to become a better person! I'm going to fight my illnesses more, i'm going to try and make more friends on here, i'm going to try and become a great TSRian. I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depression, things have gone downhill. Now i'm on a mission to fix everything i've broken. So to you all! You're all great and wonderful! I felt i wanted to get this out and start fresh! I'm super grateful for all my current friends and hopefully i can make some more great friends in the not too distant future I hope you're all well and have a great day! This is the start of a new me! I'm going to become a better human who can support everyone whilst having a laugh! Massive thanks to Matrix123 for providing me with enough motivation to become a better person! Thank you for reading FF77

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    There's no need to apologize. You aren't a bad person, far from it. You are and always have been a great person, you were just going through a rough patch and that happens to us all. Going through a very stressful time can make us distant or push people away but none of us would ever blame you for that and I'm sure a lot of us have been there ourselves. Even when you felt at you're worse, we still thought you were a strong and caring person, you always looked out for others despite how bad you were feeling :hugs:
    Aw well i wanted to anyway tbh.
    Aww thats so sweet! Yeah thats true tbh, just feel like im not getting anywhere so im gonna focus on other things and hopefully itll all come good!
    Aw well if you say so, i still feel ive let people and myself down. Its time to fix it!
    Aw well i tried my best
    Thankyou so much for that!

(Original post by wolfmoon88)

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Good decision mate, keep it up :bandit:
    Thanks man, i hope you didnt get too annoyed by me?
    All is gonna change from now!

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    You have nothing to apologise for; you've never stopped being super kind and thoughtful :hugs:
    Aw well i felt i did tbh.
    Aww well just trying to help out :hugs:

(Original post by the bear)
    good luck dude ! hopefully the treatment for your lack of apostrophes will soon bear fruit
    Thanks!
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    All these "don't worry you're a good person already comments" and there's me telling you to fix your grammar xD

Dear Everyone, I realize i may not have been a very good person to be around recently and i realize that i have let a few people slip away from friendship. I apologize for being this way.
    Starting from now, i'm determined to become a better person! I'm going to fight my illnesses more, i'm going to try and make more friends on here, i'm going to try and become a great TSRian. I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depression, things have gone downhill. Nowi'm on a mission to fix everything i've broken. So to you all! You're all great and wonderful! I felt i wanted to get this out and start fresh! I'm super grateful for all my current friends and hopefully i can make some more great friends in the not too distant future I hope you're all well and have a great day! This is the start of a new me! I'm going to become a better human who can support everyone whilst having a laugh! Massive thanks to Matrix123 for providing me with enough motivation to become a better person! Thank you for reading FF77
    Now kindly go away

ReputationRep:
    Dear Everyone,

I feel i was liked before but since i was diagnosed with depression, things have gone downhill.
    Thankyou for reading
    FF77
    That's great to hear! May God provide you with the strength to overcome your problems!
    I thought I had upset you so you stopped talking to me! I hope we can be friends again! I miss those days
    You're such an amazing person, God Bless.
    :shakehand::five::penguinhug:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.