Turn on thread page Beta

Meet up in Manchester watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically I'm thinking of a meetup, my social life has literally been worn down and everyone I've met in college who I've become friends with seems to always be busy and have their own social groups If anyone else is in the same dilemma, bored as hell and is wanting to go out next Saturday and make new friends then hopefully we can create a good meet up and do whatever . I would say around 1pm to meet up on the 5th of November at Manchester Arndale/printworks Anyone interested?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi all

Just thought I'd give you some helpful things to remember when meeting new people from online!

- Let somebody know where you're going and what time you expect to be home
    - Take a fully charged mobile phone
    - Meet in a public place as you never know who's behind the keyboard!
    - This isn't an official TSR event!
    - Have enough money to get home

If the meet does go ahead, then have a good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlPacino)
    So basically I'm thinking of a meetup, my social life has literally been worn down and everyone I've met in college who I've become friends with seems to always be busy and have their own social groups If anyone else is in the same dilemma, bored as hell and is wanting to go out next Saturday and make new friends then hopefully we can create a good meet up and do whatever . I would say around 1pm to meet up on the 5th of November at Manchester Arndale/printworks Anyone interested?
    What about the Arndale shopping center?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DolphinMan)
    What about the Arndale shopping center?.
    yeah to meet up at the shopping centre as it's near the train station

ReputationRep:
    yeah to meet up at the shopping centre as it's near the train station
    Just kidding.
    I visited Manchester 2 years ago with my father, and that's the only place I remember the name of.
    I am not from the UK even.

ReputationRep:
    Just kidding.
    I visited Manchester 2 years ago with my father, and that's the only place I remember the name of.
    I am not from the UK even.
    omg hahaha mate where are you from then, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    omg hahaha mate where are you from then, if you don't mind me asking?
    From Israel.

ReputationRep:
    From Israel.
    I checked, It's only 3780 KM from Manchester.
    I can get there by November 5th if you want.

Why the hell Manchester? Reckon we should meet up in Birmingham to be honest as it's closer to me

ReputationRep:
    From Israel.
    I know that's a beautiful country full of rich history, my mum has always wanted to go there

ReputationRep:
    I know that's a beautiful country full of rich history, my mum has always wanted to go there
    Yes it Is.
    3000 years of history.

I visited Manchester with my dad to watch a football match between Man United abd Chelasea at Old Trafford.

ReputationRep:
    well you joined today and have barely posted..... sounds very sketch to me . lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tantalised)
    Why the hell Manchester? Reckon we should meet up in Birmingham to be honest as it's closer to me
    Birmingham my ass way too far for me and I don't have the mental capability to push me that far to go there

ReputationRep:
    0161 manny on the map

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    well you joined today and have barely posted..... sounds very sketch to me . lol
    Ah that's because I have another account on here but forgot the password too so I just connected to my Facebook. What can I say though, I like to be spontaneous Or maybe I'm just a shady character

Birmingham my ass way too far for me and I don't have the mental capability to push me that far to go there
    Your loss

ReputationRep:
    I checked, It's only 3780 KM from Manchester.
    I can get there by November 5th if you want.
    hahaha splendid you should get down here then man

Ah that's because I have another account on here but forgot the password too so I just connected to my Facebook. What can I say though, I like to be spontaneous Or maybe I'm just a shady character
    Or maybe you're a pedophile or an axe murderer...

ReputationRep:
    not sure if a day out is worth the risk of getting stabbed

ReputationRep:
    Well it is like Halloween basically, could just be one of those clowns that have been running around like neanderthals, however if it all makes you all feel better I'd add you on Facebook

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.