The Student Room Group

Meet up in Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If anyone is up for it add me on Facebook or Snapchat, just pm me first on here though
Used my SL magic to move my post to under the OP, so that everyone can see it (it's important to us that they do). :biggrin:

One more thing though: Don't post your social media, or contact details in this thread!

Just for reference and to enable people going to the meet see this:

Original post by Roving Fish
Hi all

Just thought I'd give you some helpful things to remember when meeting new people from online! :smile:

- Let somebody know where you're going and what time you expect to be home
- Take a fully charged mobile phone
- Meet in a public place as you never know who's behind the keyboard!
- This isn't an official TSR event!- Have enough money to get home

If the meet does go ahead, then have a good time. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlPacino
So basically I'm thinking of a meetup, my social life has literally been worn down and everyone I've met in college who I've become friends with seems to always be busy and have their own social groups :s-smilie: If anyone else is in the same dilemma, bored as hell and is wanting to go out next Saturday and make new friends then hopefully we can create a good meet up and do whatever :biggrin:. I would say around 1pm to meet up on the 5th of November at Manchester Arndale/printworks :smile: Anyone interested? :u:

For a sec I thought it was Mocchassin. Enjoy the meetup newbie.
Reply 63
Original post by trustmeimlying1
For a sec I thought it was Mocchassin. Enjoy the meetup newbie.

hahaha yeah but thank you, hopefully all goes well :smile:
Would be cool to come and meet you lovely strangers but unfortunately I can't as I am in sweden :smile:
Original post by DolphinMan
Yes it Is.
3000 years of history.

I visited Manchester with my dad to watch a football match between Man United abd Chelasea at Old Trafford.

They murder Palestinians !!!!!
Why dont you try branching out a bit by joining a club or whatever in your area , im sure theres alot of nice people there x soz but i live in london :frown:
Always facetime before meeting up with someone online. Bring someone with you so you stay safe.
Who gives a ****?.

Again, I wish I wasn't born in here.
I hate living alongside those inferior evil savages - the arabs.

I wish I was born somewhere else, somewhere cool, where there are no ****ing arabs /muslim.
Like Japan or South Korea.

And not in this arab/muslim filled hellhole.

Would definitely not want to be born in the UK, with all the smelly Inferior evil arabs/pakistans/afghans/somalians/turkish/persians/bangladesh youve got there now.

Tingtox
Who gives a **** about those evil inferior evil savages ?.

Again, I wish I wasn't born in here.
I hate living alongside those inferior evil savages - the arabs.

I wish I was born somewhere else, somewhere cool, where there are no ****ing arabs /muslim.
Like Japan or South Korea.

And not in this arab/muslim filled hellhole.

Would definitely not want to be born in the UK, with all the smelly Inferior evil arabs/pakistans/afghans/somalians/turkish/persians/bangladesh youve got there now.

This is why you dont meet up with people from the internet :s-smilie: you sick fk
Reply 70
Original post by Colouredsmurf
This is why you dont meet up with people from the internet :s-smilie: you sick fk

Ignore the trolls :tongue:
Original post by RobML

RobML you gay arab /muslim lover.
I am not from the UK again, but if I was the UK prine minister, I would not send the British Army abd SAS to iraq or syria or afghanistan to help those smelly arabs build their defunct arabic shitholes, but to luton, birmingham , bradford and all other cities to do some "cleaning work", if you know what I mean.

You racist donkey. Get off this forum and keep your disgusting thoughts/opinions to yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RobML

Rob, you are afraid of the smelly, inferior arabs and pakistans that's why you are calling me a troll.
I am not from the UK again, but if I was the UK prine minister, I would not send the British Army abd SAS to iraq or syria or afghanistan to help those smelly arabs build their defunct arabic shitholes, but to luton, birmingham , bradford and all other cities to do some "cleaning work", if you know what I mean.

tbh no one wanted you there , you ruined iraq and libya and destructed syria but despite that your weird sick homophobic racist creep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending