Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had my results for a HND course since July and i don't know what to do, i've been accepted for a conditional offer at Chester uni and met the the conditions of the offer but UCAS hasn't updated, i don't know if i need to tell the University the results myself but i got a letter from UCAS saying HND results are automatically sent! I'm very confused because i expected to have my place confirmed when A Level results came out, anyone know if i need to send off the results myself?

no they should have come by now. have you phoned your college to see whats what with them?

ReputationRep:
    No, i haven't had internet because i've been in my student house where our internet isn't working, i just found out today that it's not gone through yet. Should i phone Chester uni or my old University?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Phone chester. It might be they have the results but haven't updated UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    I'll phone Chester tomorrow, but i'm quite annoyed. My friend from my old Uni has told me today that we have to send the results on ourselves she was told this by her new University, but we haven't been told this by our old uni OR ucas! So thanks everyone i will try and phone Chester tomorrow, i'm just worried it'll be too late now as i've had my results for ages!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It won't be too late if you've made the offer, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    So if i've met the terms of the offer it should be ok? i keep panicking, the rest of my old class are the same .. none of us have been told a thing. Ah well, i shall phone the uni tomorrow, i have a feeling i might need to post them my results.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You may be able to fax your results - or take them in person if you likve close enough. Yes - providing the offer has been met you should be fine - theres just been a bit of miscommunication - your uni should have also asked you to send the results.. in a letter or something, that way you would have been in no doubt. Don't worry - i'm sure your fine.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.