Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any body on this forum got battersea as their accomodation place??

im rich house

ReputationRep:
    YEAH!!! ME! I'm in Speirs House, but level 4! Thats going to be one hell of a struggle after a few pints!

ReputationRep:
    I got Tate House - Level 2.

I'm just grateful I'm not on the ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    YEAH!!! ME! I'm in Speirs House, but level 4! Thats going to be one hell of a struggle after a few pints!
    Wahey, someone else in Speirs!

Except i'm on level 2. Cool.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Tate House , what's wrong with being on level 1 ? Does anyone know what Battersea is actually like? Is it close/on campus etc? It's been ages since I visited the campus! =)

ReputationRep:
    damn ive still havent heard of anyone at rawson house level 2 ftw !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TigerFly)
    I'm in Tate House , what's wrong with being on level 1 ? Does anyone know what Battersea is actually like? Is it close/on campus etc? It's been ages since I visited the campus! =)
    me too! but im on level 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex003)
    me too! but im on level 2
    One of the guys who posted earlier is on level 2, at least you'll, vaguely, know someone before you go, which is always nice =).

Was anyone thinking of using that UCAS thing that lets you get in contact with people at your uni before you go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TigerFly)
    One of the guys who posted earlier is on level 2, at least you'll, vaguely, know someone before you go, which is always nice =).

Was anyone thinking of using that UCAS thing that lets you get in contact with people at your uni before you go?
    good idea i might do too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am in Rawson house! Level 3

ReputationRep:
    Tate House, Level 4! Room 1...whos near me?

ReputationRep:
    im in Room 1, Rich House Level 2, Battersea Court...

ReputationRep:
    Look like I'm helping you guys move in on Sunday. I'll be one of the people in bright yellow tops who have to carry all your heavy stuff to your rooms for you! (Pack lightly, please.)

ReputationRep:
    Im in Rich House Level 3, Battersea Court! we should make facebook groups so its easy to find each other xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex003)
    good idea i might do too :yep:
    what ucas thing?

ReputationRep:
    I got Wells House, level 1.
    Who's close by?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leenick)
    I got Tate House - Level 2.

I'm just grateful I'm not on the ground.
    What's the problem with being on the ground? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesserose)
    Im in Rich House Level 3, Battersea Court! we should make facebook groups so its easy to find each other xxxx
    Same Im in room 2, level 3!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesserose)
    ... they are facebook groups for this purpose that have been around for about a week. Click discussions, then Battersea

This is the Battersea group.

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, I was in Battersea Court last year, does anyone have any questions that they want answering about the courts?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2014
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.