Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have a great city NTU site room vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. It is a 10 minutes walk away from the city NTU campus. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I just thought I'd ask on the off chance if you be willing to swap contracts whilst you are finding someone to take over yours?
    i'm currently in Simpsons and looking to move into/nearer the city for health reasons (need to be nearer GP/hospital.
    I know you're looking to give up your contract completely but I'm not having any luck finding a swap so I'm trying all options.

Let me know if you'd consider this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAYTP)
    Hi there, I just thought I'd ask on the off chance if you be willing to swap contracts whilst you are finding someone to take over yours?
    i'm currently in Simpsons and looking to move into/nearer the city for health reasons (need to be nearer GP/hospital.
    I know you're looking to give up your contract completely but I'm not having any luck finding a swap so I'm trying all options.

Let me know if you'd consider this
    Hello, yes I would consider this, maybe you could email me for more more information about this, my email is [email protected]

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.