This discussion is closed.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This is very flawed, not considering investments or property, but if you input yours or your family's annual income in this site it will tell you within which percentage you are in the whole world.

I imagine you'll all be pleasantly surprised:

http://www.globalrichlist.com/
firebladez777.5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How truly amazing I'm RICH!!!!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by firebladez777.5)
How truly amazing I'm RICH!!!!!
or to put it another way a very substantial propotion of the world lives in poverty
Cossack
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
or to put it another way a very substantial propotion of the world lives in poverty
Indeed if you put in an annual income of 1000 pounds (or 2.75 per day) you are still within the top 21% of the world, thats what i call depressing
firebladez777.5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Yes, I know. It is very depressing to think that 1/10 of the world's population use up 9/10 of its resources. I didn't mean to sound arrogant, sorry. In fact, I am an active member for many charities such as oxfam and (in particular) the NSPCC. I will also be getting involved in helping out for the Sudan Humanitarian crisis.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
Indeed if you put in an annual income of 1000 pounds (or 2.75 per day) you are still within the top 21% of the world, thats what i call depressing
Lol, I tried that too.
mishap
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I only work 10 hours each weekend, but am still in the top 15% of earners in the world. Even worse, just £29,000 a year puts you in the top 1% in the world.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mishap)
I only work 10 hours each weekend, but am still in the top 15% of earners in the world. Even worse, just £29,000 a year puts you in the top 1% in the world.
£30,000 is top 0.85%, thouh I wouldn't say "just" £29k, that's a very good salary.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (42)
22.58%
Less motivated (144)
77.42%

Watched Threads