Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know at some universities, it is possible to take a module outside your chosen course subject, e.g. you're doing a course in geography and your wild module is Spanish.
    But I spoke to a friend and she heard that if you consistently picked the same subject across the years whilst at university, on your degree, it will be considered as a minor. She wasn't sure what university she got this information on, but I was wondering if this is true? Or if anyone knows what universities do this? As I am looking to do biology and psychology together but having trouble finding places that offer it, so I'll consider places that could allow me to do one and have the other as a wild module.

ReputationRep:
    I know that Sussex has this (for some subjects), free electives with "pathways" that can provide a "main subject with xxxx" degree.
    Hull uni also has electives.

Sure there are others

ReputationRep:
    okay thank you !

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.