Turn on thread page Beta

Is how to get away with murder season 2 on netflix uk watch

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone check for me if season 2 is on netflix please? i cant see as its asking me to restart membership which i dont want to do unless season 2 is on there.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Season 2 is on there, just checked. Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Yes, Season 2 is on there, just checked. Have fun!
    I have been waiting since August and all the sites i tried wouldnt work as i have sky and its all blocked. Thanks mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    I have been waiting since August and all the sites i tried wouldnt work as i have sky and its all blocked. Thanks mate
    No problem.

Sky blocks sites? How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    No problem.

Sky blocks sites? How?
    Sky now blocks torrent, filesharing sites etc

ReputationRep:
    Sky now blocks torrent, filesharing sites etc
    That's crazy. I'm glad I don't have Sky. >.<

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone check for me if season 2 is on netflix please? i cant see as its asking me to restart membership which i dont want to do unless season 2 is on there.
    As you know now, it is on Netflix and I won't spoil it for you but you are in for a hell of a journey XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VioletBlueGreen)
    As you know now, it is on Netflix and I won't spoil it for you but you are in for a hell of a journey XD
    I love the show was gripped every episode so was thinking of paying £16? to purchase it on Amazon but glad its on there now.

ReputationRep:
    I love the show was gripped every episode so was thinking of paying £16? to purchase it on Amazon but glad its on there now.
    I think its better to wait for Netflix because if you hate it then you would have wasted £16. Also, wait until HTGAWM is finished and buy the boxset.

ReputationRep:
    annalise keating dies... its really sad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im not lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    annalise keating dies... its really sad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    im not lying

Haha you are really funny, i know she definitely dosent die in season 2 as i read what happens just need to watch it. There is no show without Viola Davis she is the reason im so hooked on it no way would they kill off their main star.

Thanks to all those who have actually helped. Wont be reading this thread again so would like it closed please as i got my answer.

ReputationRep:
    Haha you are really funny, i know she definitely dosent die in season 2 as i read what happens just need to watch it. There is no show without Viola Davis she is the reason im so hooked on it no way would they kill off their main star.

Thanks to all those who have actually helped. Wont be reading this thread again so would like it closed please as i got my answer.
    I was only joking Viola's an excellent actress... better close the thread before the real spoilers come through.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.