Turn on thread page Beta

What do you watch on YouTube? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious what you all watch, feel free to list channels or just 'cat videos'.

I watch people play video games and trailers for movies/TV FYI.

ReputationRep:
    Makeup tutorials, vlogs, music videos, reaction videos and pranks.

ReputationRep:
    Make up/ tutorials, OOTD (outfit of the day), Whats in my bag, certain prank vids (I troll Trollstation and Jack Vale)

ReputationRep:
    Colin Furze, V Sauce, various mental health related channels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Colin Furze, V Sauce, various mental health related channels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love VSauce too!

ReputationRep:
    Atheism is Unstoppable
    6oodfella
    Blaire White

All make great stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Too many things. Honorable mentions are H3H3, Casey Neistat, Kursgezast and Jonathan Pie.

I watch a lot of vloggers like Chris Collins-amazing, funny, sexy and cute Haha and my Asian side brings me to Superwoman and Zaid Ali....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Atheism is Unstoppable
    6oodfella
    Blaire White

All make great stuff.
    I've seen some of Blaire's stuff and disagreed with her BLM video which deterred me from seeing her other stuff. She does make videos on other topics and I'm sure I'll see them at some point though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Just curious what you all watch, feel free to list channels or just 'cat videos'.

Tech videos, news channels, science videos, reviews/unboxings, anime review, tv show analaysis and reviews, street food channels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    I've seen some of Blaire's stuff and disagreed with her BLM video which deterred me from seeing her other stuff. She does make videos on other topics and I'm sure I'll see them at some point though.
    She can try a bit too hard to be funny at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not not light)
    news channels, science videos, reviews/unboxings, tv show analaysis and reviews,
    I'm always looking to expand my horizons... any suggestions for the ones I've quoted?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    makeup and hair tutorials, vlogs, pranks, challenges, youtubers, music and other similar stuff

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Higa, Charisma on Command, music videos typically anime and videogames, tips and tricks and educational videos, sometimes watch videogame trailers and walktrhoughs or anime best scenes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm always looking to expand my horizons... any suggestions for the ones I've quoted?
    For tech stuff:
    Android authority - I can happily binge these reviews so addiciting
    Techmoan - Reviews really quirky and specific gadgets, reviews are really proffesional and slightly quirky
    Reviewtechusa - I watch this guy everyday, mostly posts gaming related new sometimes unboxings and reviews. The community trolls him loads and he embraces it

Anime
    Super Eyepatch Wolf - Really interesting videos about anime, watch him even if if you don't like anime

Vsause, vertitsaium are really good science videos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiritsugu)
    Ryan Higa, Charisma on Command, music videos typically anime and videogames, tips and tricks and educational videos, sometimes watch videogame trailers and walktrhoughs or anime best scenes.
    Ooh, do you watch any video games where the person playing commentates over them?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, do you watch any video games where the person playing commentates over them?
    Yep, my two favourite commentators:
    402thunder402
    ChrisSmooove

ReputationRep:
    I mostly watch Music Videos, Video Game walkthroughs, TV Adverts, Shows that haven't been on TV for a long time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    gameplay videos (mostly speedrunning and skillful highlights), reviews, music and music covers, h3h3, revision videos and random videos I find funny.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.