Turn on thread page Beta

Why are black men so against dating black women watch

ReputationRep:
    I find that a lot of black men tend to not like black women anymore... Opinions from anyone is needed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drtembo1)
    I find that a lot of black men tend to not like black women anymore... Opinions from anyone is needed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, i think they do, u will be surprised of how many black men i have seen with black women, and they love them a lot. Its actually kinda sweet, of how they are protective of their gf.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    When you say "a lot", do you mean you know a small sample of black men who don't like dating black women?

No one can speak on behalf of all black guys anyway, everyone has their own preferences.

ReputationRep:
    Because some black men know hot african women such as myself are too hot for them. Perhaps they got rejected by some african girls? and form this bitter judgement or outlook on african girls?

Eitherway they are missing out on some chocolate cake :sexface:

I am black, and I just have a preference for white/mixed women nothing wrong with that.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am black, and I just have a preference for white/mixed women nothing wrong with that.
    I think that's racist and a disgrace to the black community, it's treason is what it is, self hater huh?

Pakistanis call those of their brethren who imitate and hang around with white people as "coconuts/munafiqs" this term is catching along in our community and can be applied to certain guys...

Bump

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has their own preferences. A few of my friends are black guys and they prefer mixed-race women because they're just more attracted to fairer skin. It's not really fair to say that black guys are the only race who do this though - Indians and Pakistanis have idolised fair skin and associated it with beauty for many years.

Having said that, I get the impression from my friends that another reason they don't go for black girls is this BS:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...45/747/a60.jpg

ReputationRep:
    x-bhakti-patel. In my town in the west midlands, you will see a lot of black men with black women couples but they are from the African community, The Afro carribean men are usually with white women and the afro carribean women are usually with white men. Afro carribean couples are rare in my town

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigTasty75)
    x-bhakti-patel. In my town in the west midlands, you will see a lot of black men with black women couples but they are from the African community, The Afro carribean men are usually with white women and the afro carribean women are usually with white men. Afro carribean couples are rare in my town
    What exactly is an Afro Caribbean? I am African but I find white people and other non-Africans frequently refer to me as Afro Caribbean, for reasons unknown. How can somebody whose parents are from, say, Ivory Coast or Ghana be called "Caribbean"?

As for black men my experience is that most of them are very interested in dating black girls, as long as the girl is attractive and has a pleasant personality.

ReputationRep:
    Opposite over here-I catch so many black girls grinding (okay, not grinding but dating/flirting) with white men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YlangYlang)
    What exactly is an Afro Caribbean? I am African but I find white people and other non-Africans frequently refer to me as Afro Caribbean, for reasons unknown. How can somebody whose parents are from, say, Ivory Coast or Ghana be called "Caribbean"?

As for black men my experience is that most of them are very interested in dating black girls, as long as the girl is attractive and has a pleasant personality.
    Afro Carribean community is anyone who is from the carribean or there biologcal parents are from the carribean, and when i mean carribean i mean most afro carribeans are of Jamaican descent like me here in England.

p.s in order of preference i like dark skin black women and mixed skin / light skin black women, and white women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drtembo1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure that's true...

I can only speak for myself here (I'm black BTW), but for reasons I won't bore you with, I've promised myself I will never discriminate against someones race, ethinicity or skin colour when it comes to dating / attraction.

The important thing for me, is that I'm physically, emotionally and (let's face it) sexually attracted to the girl. On that basis, a black girl stands an equal chance of catching my eye as does a white / mixed or Asian girl does.

Having said that, if I heard a girl kiss her teeth, it would immediately put me off her.

Its more about avoiding working class girls than avoiding a particular race.

If you date someone who grew up in the inner city council estate, her attitude towards money(why you spend £30 on a haircut or my mom needs borrow some money can you help?) and generally rough way of speaking and behaving(getting into fights at nightclubs) can be off putting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old Skool Freak)
    Having said that, if I heard a girl kiss her teeth, it would immediately put me off her.

A black girl did this to me once in a club for the most stupid reason

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.