Turn on thread page Beta

Be honest how many of you doing your Homework? watch

ReputationRep:
    Right now I'm rushing my Art work, Lmao and I have to do three science revision booklets for Period 2 tomorrow, I'm doomed. Wish me luck in my Detentions.

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Geography and english but i dint have that much left to do tbh
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    100% :innocent:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    But if they are doing their homework they wouldn't be replying to this thread :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll just

ReputationRep:
    Same for art I finished the sketching I just need to do a quick Paint Job leave it to dry, and pray to the gods I finish those bookletd
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    But if they are doing their homework they wouldn't be replying to this thread :holmes:
    I was gonna say that .. Or they just ain't focusing properly like they should be doing..

ReputationRep:
    nope.

ReputationRep:
    I've done most of it but some stuff I can't do (have to use Photoshop I don't have it at home). The other is trying to decide what to do for Film Studies coursework and idk!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I will be
    that's what they all say :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thats what i said 3 hours ago :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Last minute homework :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still doing Chemistry which is for Wednesday and I'm quite well into it, and I've done my load of work for Biology for Friday and I'm half way into my Biology work for next Monday however I have to ask my teacher something about it so I'm doing alright

ReputationRep:
    got 3 chemistry assignments due for tuesday.... sat watching gaming channels on YouTube.... not a chance lol. Luckily I have Monday off so can catch up then

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't really set anything. I did have plans to basically learn all of A level maths which I didn't do and I'm not doing that in one night. I don't want suicidal urges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightPerson)
    got 3 chemistry assignments due for tuesday.... sat watching gaming channels on YouTube.... not a chance lol. Luckily I have Monday off so can catch up then
    urgh you lucky soul, I sat watching Youtube Videos from dusk till dawn I said I still remember this afternoon at 1pm saying I'll do my homework in an hour which turned into two hours which turned into 3 hours and so on

ReputationRep:
    Over three subjects I have a minimum of 18 pages. Not even going sleep tonight.
    Only done one page lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    urgh you lucky soul, I sat watching Youtube Videos from dusk till dawn I said I still remember this afternoon at 1pm saying I'll do my homework in an hour which turned into two hours which turned into 3 hours and so on
    Its a slippey slope on YouTube videos with homework due lol. I'm one of those people who will either sit and go cold turkey with no YouTube or do nothing and watch videos...... needless to say not much work has been done in my week off lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightPerson)
    Its a slippey slope on YouTube videos with homework due lol. I'm one of those people who will either sit and go cold turkey with no YouTube or do nothing and watch videos...... needless to say not much work has been done in my week off lol
    Me too lol. That's why I'm doing mine now for tomorrow.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.