The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Adult Nursing Applicants for Sept 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chloayboo15
I got an offer from Surrey - best choice I made!! It's an amazing university, the interview was very informal and the staff and students make your time there really smooth!

Hello! How long did it take for them to get back to you?? I send my application off last minute but have yet to of heard anything :frown:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Dannie0
Hello! How long did it take for them to get back to you?? I send my application off last minute but have yet to of heard anything :frown:

I applied at the end of November and they gave me an interview early January. They offered me a place 2 days after my interview! I wouldn't worry, think it just takes time to process. I applied to South Wales and I haven't heard a peep from them!
UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!!

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!!
Original post by nelfran29
UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!!

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!!

Wow congratulations!! Obviously they saw something in you that Essex didn't!! 😀
Wow congratulations!! Obviously they saw something in you that Essex didn't!! 😀

Hi @chloayboo15 Thanks so much for replying, I'm glad no more waiting yay! Good luck on your journey, keep us updated :smile: Uni of Essex didn't even give me a reason nothing, it would be nice to know, could be something I can work on in the future and make me a better person who knows eh, just don't understand why they would take so long to reject your application especially when you have been compliant all along, many I'm better off. My personal statement on its own wasn't good enough! as well as my grades and of course my 2nd academic reference. I am happy I got accepted at my first choice university doesn't get any better than that eh! :h:
Original post by nelfran29
Hi @chloayboo15 Thanks so much for replying, I'm glad no more waiting yay! Good luck on your journey, keep us updated :smile: Uni of Essex didn't even give me a reason nothing, it would be nice to know, could be something I can work on in the future and make me a better person who knows eh, just don't understand why they would take so long to reject your application especially when you have been compliant all along, many I'm better off. My personal statement on its own wasn't good enough! as well as my grades and of course my 2nd academic reference. I am happy I got accepted at my first choice university doesn't get any better than that eh! :h:

They will sure be missing out!! Congratulations again! Thank you so much. I have offers from my top two universities so I'm quite happy too! I do know how you're feeling about the waiting, haven't heard back from one of mine at all! Oh well 😄
They will sure be missing out!! Congratulations again! Thank you so much. I have offers from my top two universities so I'm quite happy too! I do know how you're feeling about the waiting, haven't heard back from :smile: one of mine at all! Oh well 😄

@chloayboo15, Congratulations honey well done you!!! :smile: The waiting game for me is over!!! :h:
Reply 27
For anyone who is joining Surrey university for adult nursing this September, we have started a Facebook page xxx👍🏻😝
Original post by Cookie6
For anyone who is joining Surrey university for adult nursing this September, we have started a Facebook page xxx👍🏻😝

Do you have a link? I haven't accepted my offer yet but I think I will be soon.. is that okay? 😋
Reply 29
Do you have a link? I haven't accepted my offer yet but I think I will be soon.. is that okay? 😋

Of course x
@Cookie6 Thanks for the rep xxx
Original post by Cookie6

Any links, please?
-Dyl
Reply 32
Reply 33
Hi,

How was your test? Please give me a hint on what l will be expecting as l have been invited for maths and literacy test. Many thanks

Thanks
Reply 34
Original post by Starmike
Hi,

How was your test? Please give me a hint on what l will be expecting as l have been invited for maths and literacy test. Many thanks

Thanks

Hi Mike, for which branch?

Basic literacy and numeracy and get to use a calculator
Nothing difficult at all
Reply 35
I got an offer from Surrey - best choice I made!! It's an amazing university, the interview was very informal and the staff and students make your time there really smooth!

I'm still waiting for surrey to get back to me!!! Almost 2 weeks and the longer I wait the more nervous I feel 😭
Reply 36
Hi,

Congrats on your offer. Please can you give me hint on what to expect on essay topic as l have been invited for maths and literacy test.
Reply 37
Hi

I have applied for adult nursing. What about you? Also what was the essay topic? Please a hint would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 38
Original post by Starmike
Hi

I have applied for adult nursing. What about you? Also what was the essay topic? Please a hint would be greatly appreciated.

When is your interview for surrey? I have applied for adult also
I can't state the question and give details away but it's only the 1 question and you write on it using the basic punctuation etc
Original post by Dannie0
When is your interview for surrey? I have applied for adult also
I can't state the question and give details away but it's only the 1 question and you write on it using the basic punctuation etc

Hi everyone. I have received a conditional offer for Surrey which I have made my firm choice for September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending