The Student Room Group

mixed signals, should i bother?

I met a girl online a couple of weeks ago, we chatted online for a bit and then went on a date which went really well. We really seemed to hit it off, we have a number of common interests, conversation was fun and natural and I made her laugh a lot.

She's always quite irregular with texting/messaging, she would usually reply to my messages hours or days later. I heard nothing from her on the day of our date so wasn't even sure if she'd turn up but she did. A couple of days after we met I texted her asking if she'd like to meet again and for the first time she replied straight away and said definitely but she'd be busy for a couple of weeks so couldn't set a date. I sent her another message a couple days later just referencing something we'd talked about when we met up and asked how she was doing but have heard nothing from her three days later.

I'm still hopeful that i'll see her again but i'm really not sure if she's interested or not. I dont know if she is just genuinely busy or to cut my losses.
Original post by Anonymous
I met a girl online a couple of weeks ago, we chatted online for a bit and then went on a date which went really well. We really seemed to hit it off, we have a number of common interests, conversation was fun and natural and I made her laugh a lot.

She's always quite irregular with texting/messaging, she would usually reply to my messages hours or days later. I heard nothing from her on the day of our date so wasn't even sure if she'd turn up but she did. A couple of days after we met I texted her asking if she'd like to meet again and for the first time she replied straight away and said definitely but she'd be busy for a couple of weeks so couldn't set a date. I sent her another message a couple days later just referencing something we'd talked about when we met up and asked how she was doing but have heard nothing from her three days later.

I'm still hopeful that i'll see her again but i'm really not sure if she's interested or not. I dont know if she is just genuinely busy or to cut my losses.

If she is that busy, I wouldn't bother its not worth it if their timing is so terrible... trust me I've been with a guy who was terrible at timing its just emotionally draining.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending