Turn on thread page Beta

There is this guy I fancy at uni and people have given him hints that I do have a huge crush on him. But he spoke to my blonde friend whom I hang around with all the time 2 days ago while she was out clubbing. He said that she is really pretty and asked her out on a date with him. I am so angry with myself. These kind of things always happen to me. I wish I was pretty like my friend.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Everything works out in the end, trust me! Stay happy and enjoy your life; you will be just fine! I promise #Moooose

Does your friend like him

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you are very pretty.. maybe she is just more his type, who knows. I know it sucks, and I'm not sure how old you are, but I've been through that many times. It will get better ,it just means he wasn't the right guy for you even if that sounds cliche! There will be tons of other guys coming your way, I'm sure Take care

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Does your friend like him
    My friend told me that she doesn't like him but I have a feeling that she does

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.