Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I really want a Macbook Air (or Pro) mainly for my studies and although yes there are a lot of cheaper alternatives, this is the laptop I really want (it's both a very good laptop and also I like the way it looks - which is pretty important).

The only problem is I'm 15 (in year 11) and i don't have many ways to make money to save up for it.

I would like to get it as quickly as possible but I'm finding it hard to make any money. Unfortunately getting a job would be very difficult due to not yet being 16 and i can't really do things like babysitting and also household chores (as there's nothing really to do, also I don't really want to take money from my parents).

Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    get a paper round

sell things

ask for money instead of xmas/birthday gifts

other than that you're just gonna have to wait until you're old enough to work

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.