Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The "Moaning " thread watch

Announcements

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    No, u should be PROUD of it!!!..
    Keep it up my monkey friend!
    Oh darling, my monkey rarely goes down with you around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Waiting cannot be helped, but every day is a day closer to judgement day. Most of us should get what we need, and in many cases more than we do.
    Very True indeed!...
    I have started to count down and I also started a Pre-Results Thread in the academic section to help others and myself!....Hopefully the wait will be worth it!

(btw, which exams did u do?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Oh darling, my monkey rarely goes down with you around.
    Sweet really sweet...I LOVE that monkey of urs..(and u ofcourse)...Where did u find him?..Also, where can u find these kind of animated pics?

Sweet really sweet...I LOVE that monkey of urs..(and u ofcourse)...Where did u find him?..Also, where can u find these kind of animated pics?
    I found him on a website, TK used to have him, but she ditched him, and i saved him, hence the sig.

I just typed in "avatars" into google and looked through a load of sites.

ReputationRep:
    I found him on a website, TK used to have him, but she ditched him, and i saved him, hence the sig.

I just typed in "avatars" into google and looked through a load of sites.
    Right thanx Ben!..Will go and search for a blooming rose!

(Give Marky a BIG hug and Kiss from me)

Right thanx Ben!..Will go and search for a blooming rose!

(Give Marky a BIG hug and Kiss from me)
    LOL!!!! Pikaboo *has* to read this, you don't know much about innuendos, do you? Bless.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!!! Pikaboo *has* to read this, you don't know much about innuendos, do you? Bless.
    Lmao!! Sog you Ben, you're making me see innuendos in everything. Blooming roses indeed. Rose in Bloom, watch out for him, or he'll be deflowering your innocence next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Lmao!! Sog you Ben, you're making me see innuendos in everything. Blooming roses indeed. Rose in Bloom, watch out for him, or he'll be deflowering your innocence next
    lol..rite, I'll watch out..

Ben, no I don't knw the meaning of the word u mentioned..and if it will affect my innocence, I don't want to know!!!

ReputationRep:
    Very True indeed!...
    I have started to count down and I also started a Pre-Results Thread in the academic section to help others and myself!....Hopefully the wait will be worth it!

(btw, which exams did u do?)
    I did A2 electronics physics and electronics.

ReputationRep:
    MOAN! I just broke my nail

ReputationRep:
    I am spectacularly bored. However, at least I'm earning money for it. I'm sitting here doing (virtually) nothing in a Hewlett Packard Office, and getting a lot of cash for it. (+The free drinks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    I am spectacularly bored. However, at least I'm earning money for it. I'm sitting here doing (virtually) nothing in a Hewlett Packard Office, and getting a lot of cash for it. (+The free drinks)
    swap? I'm bored, not getting paid for it and have one less nail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1_Babe)
    swap? I'm bored, not getting paid for it and have one less nail!
    Er...I think my situation's slightly better off than yours, so I'll keep it if that's allright! But then again, breaking a nail wouldn't mean all that much to me.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.