Turn on thread page Beta

Lacking so much confidence on the girl front. Advice? watch

I shouldn't be lacking confidence, but I do. I never feel like I'm good enough and I don't know what to do. I know I'm not ugly or anything like that, but at the same time I don't feel good enough.

Got any tips on improving my confidence? I just got a new haircut and that has helped but I need something more??

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I shouldn't be lacking confidence, but I do. I never feel like I'm good enough and I don't know what to do. I know I'm not ugly or anything like that, but at the same time I don't feel good enough.

Got any tips on improving my confidence? I just got a new haircut and that has helped but I need something more??
    Just pretend to be confident. But FFS keep it subtle. There's nothing more embarrassing than seeing someone trying too hard.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have more female friends, talk to females, this will get your confidence up with females.

Also what makes you confident? What are you proud of? What makes you happy? Focus on yourself, your own life. go to the gym, wear well fitting clothes, have the right beliefs towards women.

Approach women, this is also a sure fire way to get confident, the more you approach, the confident you will get. Approach and say to them "I just saw and just had to meet you". Then transition with "what are you up to"/"what your plans for the day"/"how is your day going".

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Analyst89)
    Approach and say to them "I just saw and just had to meet you".
    Does that really work?! Id expect most girls get creeped out by a stranger approaching with that...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Reue)
    Does that really work?! Id expect most girls get creeped out by a stranger approaching with that...
    Yes it does, if you do it in the right way by smiling, feeling it in your heart when you say that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2016
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.