The Student Room Group

How do you feel when ISIS militants are White British?

Scroll to see replies

I think "oh look there's another ISIS militant that needs to be eradicated". Why does the colour of their skin come into it?
Reply 21
Original post by RayApparently
When westerner's, white or otherwise, join ISIS I find it very disturbing. I can grudgingly understand how people from that region who've suffered tremendous loss and who have been exposed to dangerous, hateful teachings their entire life can become 'radicalized ' and see the barbarian warmongers as the 'good guys' or whatever. But people who've enjoyed the liberalism, prosperity and safety of Britain? Who are involved in this war not because they were pressed into it but because they actively pursue it? Turning to the enemies of peace and democracy? Vowing to kill us, their fellow Brits, for being infidels? That's profoundly disturbing.

It just shows that the British system is broken (getting worse) as the world becomes less 'separate countries', and more one large country in which anyone can live anywhere. This sin't good news when you have an organisation like ISIS that has a hatred for the western world. They're clever, and have infiltrated the western system on all levels so that it is now wrong to say anything bad about terrorists or Muslims or Islamist's or whatever, because your xenophobic or something, which is dreadful; people are more scared of political incorrectness and complying with the system, and not welcoming everyone with open arms into their country, than they are of being killed. I mean people are scared to even talk about this stuff.
Original post by jse7
It just shows that the British system is broken (getting worse) as the world becomes less 'separate countries', and more one large country in which anyone can live anywhere. This sin't good news when you have an organisation like ISIS that has a hatred for the western world. They're clever, and have infiltrated the western system on all levels so that it is now wrong to say anything bad about terrorists or Muslims or Islamist's or whatever, because your xenophobic or something, which is dreadful; people are more scared of political incorrectness and complying with the system, and not welcoming everyone with open arms into their country, than they are of being killed. I mean people are scared to even talk about this stuff.

ISIS don't want 'political correctness' though. They believe xenophobia will help them recruit. They have no interest in protecting Muslims who aren't with them.
What deluded fools they are.
Glad they left the country.
Hope theres a hellfire missile coming their way in the not too distant future.
Reply 24
Original post by RayApparently
ISIS don't want 'political correctness' though. They believe xenophobia will help them recruit. They have no interest in protecting Muslims who aren't with them.

No I know they don't want political correctness as part of their own system, but they want it in the west as it gives them the opportunity to get into the Western system, without the chance of being subject to racism or xenophobia, because the system is politically correct. Once there in they can do whatever they like, complain about anything being 'xenophobic' or 'racist' or 'Islamophobic' in the system and get rid of it, because if you try and say otherwise you get labelled with all these horrible words. Just furthering the fact that political correctness is not a healthy thing
My enemy's enemy is my friend. If those ********s had it their way they'd be ethnic cleansing the mc*****ies out of every white man in the world.
Original post by jse7
No I know they don't want political correctness as part of their own system, but they want it in the west as it gives them the opportunity to get into the Western system, without the chance of being subject to racism or xenophobia, because the system is politically correct. Once there in they can do whatever they like, complain about anything being 'xenophobic' or 'racist' or 'Islamophobic' in the system and get rid of it, because if you try and say otherwise you get labelled with all these horrible words. Just furthering the fact that political correctness is not a healthy thing

ISIS, after infiltrating British society, aren't going to start complaining about racism. :laugh: They're just going to kill people. They believe our xenophobia helps them recruit (and it probably does). 'Political correctness' is completely unrelated to ISIS.
Reply 27
Original post by Mistletoe
I'm pointing out that they have sorted out multiculturalism whereas the West has ballsed it up. Just look at Trump and the EU migrant crisis. Xenophobia reigns in the West. At least ISIS take on white people and treat them like they are part of their club whereas all western media makes you feel ashamed of your race and ready to cough up reparations.
Pro-level bantz.
Reply 28
Original post by Mistletoe
It's definitely not irrelevant to me what their race is. Before I seen the white militantsI thought ISIS is basically the "kill all white people club", which it clearly isn't now.
No. ISIS is the "kill (or enslave) all non-Our Version of Islam club". Colour isn't important to them. Only accepting the Quran and sunnah in its entirety, without any omission, modernisation or revisionism.

It is basically the "What Would Muhammad Do? Club".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending