I am completing a project about hate crime and need some diverse opinions, please answer some questions if you have time. Thank you in advance!
Here are the questions:
1) What do you think hate crime means?
2) Who do you think are victims?
3) Do you think it matters if people say hurtful things?
4) Have you ever been a victim of hate crime?
5) Why do you think people commit hate crimes?
6) Do you think some hate crimes are more serious than others?
7) What do you think can be done to prevent hate crime?
8) What kind of punishment should people who commit hate crimes receive?
9) Is it human nature to hate?
(you can answer as many or as few as you like)
Turn on thread page Beta
Questions about Hate Crime. watch
- Thread Starter
- 31-10-2016 08:55