The Student Room Group

Health and Social Care Course

Hello, I hope this is the right question to post in this thread. I would like to do a Level 2 Health and Social Care course at my local college to get some qualifications and start a career in health care. My question is, typically what percentage of students are males? Because if I am like the only male in the class I will feel somewhat embarrassed and uncomfortable. .
Original post by questmark
Hello, I hope this is the right question to post in this thread. I would like to do a Level 2 Health and Social Care course at my local college to get some qualifications and start a career in health care. My question is, typically what percentage of students are males? Because if I am like the only male in the class I will feel somewhat embarrassed and uncomfortable. .

I do level 3 and there's one boy in my class. He doesn't seem to be bothered about it though, everyone just gets on with their work so it doesnt really matter.
Reply 2
Original post by questmark

In my class, we have 15 girls and 1 boy. However, it does not make a difference - we would happily work with him if necessary, and he is not alienated for being a different sex to us. If you want to do the course, go for it - I would have a lot of respect for you going for your instinct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending