Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have common problem with uni choices, as deadline from my teacher to finish ucas is approaching I'm still not quite sure of what I want to do.

I'm currently studying Economics, Business, Law and Finance on A2.

I was firstly planning to do Economics with Law on University but I have decided not to as of my teacher advice - if you want to do law you would have to do straight law degree instead of mixing it .... so then I had a look for another Economic course. I found Economics and management which sounds really interesting but then Ucas just to complicate my life more showed me all the courses available at this Uni. The main decision is to decide between Economics and management, Economics with business/Business with economics or Business with management. Now can somebody who already had this life debate with themselves help me?

Yeah I know I'm quite desperate ....... aha

ReputationRep:
    Just like you, I was contemplating on whether to study Law or Economics. I even considered doing a joint degree but I quickly decided on applying for straight Economics. I was lucky enough to study it at Alevel so that helped with my decision. I don't think anyone is able to help you with this decision. Have a look through the modules for each degree and that should help make ur decision easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.